3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
... Are you serious? Wow, when you think that you saw everything you are proven wrong very fast. People keep trying to unlock something that isn't even locked... If you tried to use search engine or put any effort, then you would know that renpy uses very specific key combination to open console.
Anyway, if playing game is too much work for you then I suggest watching movies instead of playing games.
You mean, putting in even more research work just for a game, because people like you are not able to just share their knowledge? This is something you can't do because you're way to smart! Don't meddle with us stupid people, wasting your precious time, writing on that forum. Go solve a lvl 99 Puzzle somewhere, or maybe dig up the cure for cancer. Prof. Dr. Jazz154.
Effing Troll.

lilblimpo

Feb 3, 2018
For some reason Astoria's second quest won't start for me. I've got max friendship with her and a high enough DADA skill, so it should work. I also always have the opportunity to ask her about the book, I'm not sure if that is supposed to happen.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
For some reason Astoria's second quest won't start for me. I've got max friendship with her and a high enough DADA skill, so it should work. I also always have the opportunity to ask her about the book, I'm not sure if that is supposed to happen.
Quest starts in library ...

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Just wanted to thank you for quest 44 as a female PC. My only problem is that it's not repeatable, so I have to keep a save at the beginning of the date :p

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Absolutly love the game but its possible to add more time? spetialy with the new quests n stuff. game over before we do all them.

skalka753

Jan 24, 2019
Hey guys, i want to ask something, - how to get a stealth skills? I need it for a quest with Luna, when i must to get to the Snape's office.
Help, please!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys, i want to ask something, - how to get a stealth skills? I need it for a quest with Luna, when i must to get to the Snape's office.
Help, please!
IIRC you can increase your stealth skill by sneaking out of the dorms at night. If you get caught I believe it increases your skill.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes