3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Is there any repeatable events??? these kind of games will benefit a lot from repeatable events since they help the game's world feels less empty
yes,not played it long but 1 repeatable event discovered already;)(y)

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
Help! I can't get past the name change seen. this happened in the last ten of game I installed in on Android and I haven't got a Google keyboard I was always able to play the game fine before the but now I can't play at all

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So about quest 50... Can we get alternate way to complete it? Like when she asks you if you are sure about it could we then say "No. It was stupid idea." and burn that damn weed? Of course there doesn't need to be any reward for completing it this way.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So about quest 50... Can we get alternate way to complete it? Like when she asks you if you are sure about it could we then say "No. It was stupid idea." and burn that damn weed? Of course there doesn't need to be any reward for completing it this way.
Yes, I think we can make a way to refuse the quest. But, in fact, no one forbids promising to bring a witch, and not to do so.

Reactions: jazz154

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, I think we can make a way to refuse the quest. But, in fact, no one forbids promising to bring a witch, and not to do so.
Thanks, I hoped there would be a way to say no to that plant and end it that way. It's just that when I see quest I feel bad by not completing it and letting it hang indefinitely.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I've got the book for Astoria and have discussed it with her, yet the option for that never disappears and despite having 30 in DADA and having her relationship maxed her Forbidden Forest quest doesn't trigger.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The discussing book option never disappears, you need to meet her in the corridor in the evening to go on an adventure

I met her about everywhere possible, but I will try again.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Searched and can't find the answer. When doing the Luna panties quest, I've questioned everyone and Harry won't talk to me even though we're listed as "friends." I saw the note that said he'd only talk about it with his friends. Does that mean I just need to build the friendship more or is there something wrong?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Searched and can't find the answer. When doing the Luna panties quest, I've questioned everyone and Harry won't talk to me even though we're listed as "friends." I saw the note that said he'd only talk about it with his friends. Does that mean I just need to build the friendship more or is there something wrong?

It was the same for me, I just kept adding to the friendship and then at one point it triggered.
I think it's about a specifc number of relationship points with him, not just the friend status.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The discussing book option never disappears, you need to meet her in the corridor in the evening to go on an adventure
Played about a month now, not once did Astoria appear in the corridor. I think the quest might bugged due to some condition in my playthrough.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It has been many a month (many) since I played this game (GC might remember me). A number of the things that bugged me about the game have been vastly improved, most importantly the ghastly disembodied hands and tongue. Well done!

I think the game has made much progress from those early days. I've only tried the vanilla version (good Gryffindor), but it's been revelatory in the advancements. In my game, I see a substantial number of quests not yet triggered, though I wonder if they might be for other houses.

Nevertheless, I like that there is at least a story being co-developed from that original relationship grind. Throwing a little "real" HP backstory with Scabbers and You-know-who suggests a little more adventure beyond the somewhat simple sexual escapades.

That said, the original premise, that the magic itself is arousing, seems to be getting a little less attention these days. I would like to see some more of the mental battle from trying to resist the effects. For example, Harry and Hermione would be casting more advanced spells, but surely that would mean even more advanced arousal effects.

Still, I am impressed with how far the game has come and I think I'll put this back on my watch list for adding back to my (now much larger) support list.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Played about a month now, not once did Astoria appear in the corridor. I think the quest might bugged due to some condition in my playthrough.
She will appear there once you are scheduled to go to the forbidden forest, it's step 2 in the walkthrough.
So maybe keep raising her relationship points?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
She will appear there once you are scheduled to go to the forbidden forest, it's step 2 in the walkthrough.
So maybe keep raising her relationship points?
I had my relationship with her maxed. I'm not talking out of my ass here.
I have high enough DADA skills, I have the relationship high enough, brought her the book...
If there is any other step necessary, then it definitely isn't in the walkthrough.
I managed to trigger every other quest in the walkthrough, except those I didn't try for in the first place.

By now I just triggered it via console.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I have high enough DADA skills, I have the relationship high enough, brought her the book...
If there is any other step necessary, then it definitely isn't in the walkthrough.
I managed to trigger every other quest in the walkthrough, except those I didn't try for in the first place.

It is strange then. I had this quest trigger right after I hit 20 in dada (I think I gave book when I had 6) and was best friends with her.

Reactions: botc76

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This look like a Witch Trainer spin-off or is it the other way round?
Anyway I'm trying this out.. >w<

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's really not anything like Witch Trainer (Akabur). That's a straight corruption/trainer game. It's exceptionally well done, but has no plot or relationships.

This is more like a traditional game. Both are worthy of exploring.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018

I just speed-raised my DADA to 20 (in the library) and Astoria appeared there and asked to go on an adventure. I'm already at "Best Friends" with her, so it looks like the trigger is 20 DADA and not the corridor.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just speed-raised my DADA to 20 (in the library) and Astoria appeared there and asked to go on an adventure. I'm already at "Best Friends" with her, so it looks like the trigger is 20 DADA and not the corridor.
Yeah and I had DADA20 and nothing happened. It is as it is. Anyway, event now triggered with console and everything worked out.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes