shrektkid

Jun 5, 2017
you guys got to change how the text is displayed it makes the game unplayable. also add some kind of rollback, its to easy to accidently click the screen and miss text.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Sorry but this one does not straight to the points at all. Old or rework, both fade in and fade out transition make the game feel like a bed time story but with blue balls. Art is well done but the sex is so mediocre.
Bugs, heroes name or even language is durable, story is no doubt interesting. Unless you still seeing girl getting banged by others people or things.
But after all, unable to skip is definetely red flag unless you possess a top quality of H-scenes and stories. Other wise, even with best arts of all times couldn't get this off.

Reactions: malaac2025

Guywithalife

Jul 23, 2018
The transition screens waste so much damn time. There are no clear directions for where you have to go to progress, which makes it a hellish experience as you check place after place, being bombarded with transition screens. I wasted half an hour on this buggy piece of shit that doesn't respect the player's time at all and unlocked one sex scene. Playing Elden Ring naked is less frustrating.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023

DOWNLOAD
v0.10 - REMASTERED Part I
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.9 - CHRISTMAS GIFT
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: -

Extras: Wallpapers - Art Book F95 Exclusive - Walkthrough & Cheat Codes

The link for "Walkthrough & Cheat Codes" loads a post that includes a link to the supposed walkthrough. That loads a notion.so page that says:

You can access this page if someone approves your request.
link: Request access

link: Back to my content

I clicked on the link to "Request access" and am now waiting for some kind of response. Will that actually allow me access... eventually?

EDIT:
After half a day nothing has happened regarding that request. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The way the text rolls across the screen is...unpleasant. I cannot read it until its done moving and that is just a waste of time. Why doesnt it roll from left t right like normal instead of in both directions. I legit stopped reading and skipped everything to see what happens but then at this point I dont know the context and so I have less reason to keep going. Also why can we not name the MC..and his name is Player? Well I could say a lot more but that is disappointing at the very least.

Reactions: YMFVH

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
The way the text rolls across the screen is...unpleasant. I cannot read it until its done moving and that is just a waste of time. Why doesnt it roll from left t right like normal instead of in both directions. I legit stopped reading and skipped everything to see what happens but then at this point I dont know the context and so I have less reason to keep going. Also why can we not name the MC..and his name is Player? Well I could say a lot more but that is disappointing at the very least.
We will fix it! Thanks for feedback. I will be grateful if you will fill out this feedback form -

Dec 28, 2017
Can anybody explain how i clean my room ? I have the fight and wake up to Elfnurse etc. and i klick on the rubbish but nothing happend...theres allways a key .. and i also klick on the mob etc.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
I just started playing the prologue and am confused about saves. Can we only have 1 save? I can't see multiple save slots that I'm used to in other games.

Somehow got bugged at Lacroix's class. When I try talking to her I see a potion crafting minigame. Can't advance.

Last edited:

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
How does this thing manage to get worse with every new revision? Considering it was barely playable before, that takes talent.

-Being locked into full-screen mode is bad. (And baffling--one of the few settings available is for screen resolution, but it's full-screen regardless?)
-Slowly scrolling text from the middle out is eye-straining and headache-inducing.
-Clicking the mouse or pressing a key doesn't unfurl all the text at once--it jumps to the next line. (Add no rollback function--read, many missed lines--for maximum frustration!)
-I appreciate actually having the option for a manual save this time around, but when loading said save doesn't return you to the point you saved at, it defeats the purpose. Saving and reloading in the prologue broke the game. First try, in the middle of the dialogue in the office, soft-locked me on a blank background. Second try, in the middle of meeting the raccoon, jumped me to free action my room--while still telling me to go with Maria to the library.

That's the point where I gave up. I don't have the patience to muddle through this mess.

rtawee

Oct 15, 2019
Hello, My computer is Mac mini lat 2014 with Monterey OS. I can't open this game and other unity game. Help me please.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
How does this thing manage to get worse with every new revision? Considering it was barely playable before, that takes talent.

-Being locked into full-screen mode is bad. (And baffling--one of the few settings available is for screen resolution, but it's full-screen regardless?)
-Slowly scrolling text from the middle out is eye-straining and headache-inducing.
-Clicking the mouse or pressing a key doesn't unfurl all the text at once--it jumps to the next line. (Add no rollback function--read, many missed lines--for maximum frustration!)
-I appreciate actually having the option for a manual save this time around, but when loading said save doesn't return you to the point you saved at, it defeats the purpose. Saving and reloading in the prologue broke the game. First try, in the middle of the dialogue in the office, soft-locked me on a blank background. Second try, in the middle of meeting the raccoon, jumped me to free action my room--while still telling me to go with Maria to the library.

That's the point where I gave up. I don't have the patience to muddle through this mess.
Also funny how after so many reworks imo animations didn't really improve

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes