EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1713012635424.png

Overview:
Greetings, Wanderer!
Welcome to our Magic Academy, the best in the whole world of Andir!
WANDERER: Broken Bed is a hentai adventure PC/Android game with dating sim,
card battle and RPG elements that will take you to a world of pleasure.

Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world, full of magic and mystery.
Now, as the Chosen One, he is in a hurry to conquer the world and all the pussy in the Cunningham Academy of Magic!

WANDERER: Broken Bed - Male protagonist
Guardians & Dungeons - Male protagonist

WANDERER: Broken Bed
Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: TopHouse Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 - REMASTERED Part I
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
v0.10 - REMASTERED Part I
Win: - - - -

v0.9 - CHRISTMAS GIFT
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: -

Extras: Wallpapers - Art Book F95 Exclusive - Walkthrough & Cheat Codes

скрин02.jpg скрин04.jpg скрин06.jpg скрин09.jpg скрин13.jpg скрин15.jpg скрин17.jpg скрин19.jpg скрин21.jpg скрин23.jpg скрин27.jpg скрин29.jpg скрин33.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The art is well done and there's a good variety of content. The choices you make determine which scenes will be available, so save slots are important.
Instead of a spoiled brat, here we have a good natured character, caring and cute if somewhat insecure girl. :giggle: The story is well written and interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes getting into the ever deepening depths of perversion.

1312558_1312435_Frame_209.jpg
1312560_1312433_Frame_206c.jpg

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
" Have you heard about the plans of the lovers to meet under the moonlight on the rooftop? Follow them and find out what they are going to do there... "

Voyeurism?

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, art style for some of the characters look different, though that could just be me.
Mainly the 5th image, with how the left one seems way different compared to the other two.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
After seeing the intro I have to say was this game inspired by zero no tsukaima or something the initial summoning plot feels like a direct rip-off
summons a "commoner" to be a familiar
wants a do-over however there are no do-overs
kisses to complete contract and the familiar gets a rune on their body, screams in pain and passes out.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This looks very promising, but I'm skeptical based upon the perks on Patreon. If you decide to whale it, the top tier at $250 a month can get you to decide a sex scene at $500. This seems.. easily exploitable my niche communities. If this is still around in a year's time and not full of diaper kinks and vore, maybe worth it by then.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
This looks very promising, but I'm skeptical based upon the perks on Patreon. If you decide to whale it, the top tier at $250 a month can get you to decide a sex scene at $500. This seems.. easily exploitable my niche communities. If this is still around in a year's time and not full of diaper kinks and vore, maybe worth it by then.
Alright one more of these game where they never completed and only get some bug fix... Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
After playing through the prologue I can say just one thing as states before the prologue is pretty much a direct ripoff from zero no tsukaima with the only difference I noticed is where in anime it was the heroines spell that made him understand the language, while in this one they went to a teacher for the spell the rest was almost identical.

Also, don't be fooled by the images under the download link currently game appears to only have the prologue and no actual content, the BJ from 1st image is in-game while most of the remaining images are I assume showcase or something.

WirelessW

Mar 10, 2019
Everyman getting Isekai'd has been a thing since at least the 80s, it's how Alan Dean Foster's Spellsinger novels start.

Reactions: rageaholic

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
After seeing the intro I have to say was this game inspired by zero no tsukaima or something the initial summoning plot feels like a direct rip-off
summons a "commoner" to be a familiar
wants a do-over however there are no do-overs
kisses to complete contract and the familiar gets a rune on their body, screams in pain and passes out.
After playing through the prologue I can say just one thing as states before the prologue is pretty much a direct ripoff from zero no tsukaima with the only difference I noticed is where in anime it was the heroines spell that made him understand the language, while in this one they went to a teacher for the spell the rest was almost identical.

Also, don't be fooled by the images under the download link currently game appears to only have the prologue and no actual content, the BJ from 1st image is in-game while most of the remaining images are I assume showcase or something.
well....
"Zero no tsukaima
The main reference for the plot "

Dev notes tend to contain information :|

anon280

Nov 11, 2017

Hmm, art style for some of the characters look different, though that could just be me.
Mainly the 5th image, with how the left one seems way different compared to the other two.
Agreed, it looks weird. Bothers me to the point of not playing a game when the art doesn't match. Will sit this one out.
If the art could look like the left girl consistently, it would be a good balance between how the middle and right girls look.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes