• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I’m with others here, this looks good and promising but I’m not interested unless the MC can be named. IMO unless a game is entirely voiced the MC should never have a pre-determined name. Even then though, a lot of games WITH voice acting let you name your character.

Depressingbro

Oct 27, 2019
They call me the wanderer, wanderer
i come around, around

well i roam from town to town
go through life without a care
'Til I'm as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and I'm going nowhere

anyway, good game but hopefully the player can change the appereance of the MC in the future

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I'll never understand why people care about naming the main character. Unless the game is first person and you got control over every single thing that happens then its not self insert anyway.

I always throw stupid shit like Chad thundercock or Hot dog world eating champion when given choice for a quick laugh.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes the demo of this game finally got release, has been waiting for this since their first announcement so can't wait to download and check it out

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the demo, goddamn MC really have a rough start with all the bitches treating him as a slave. So far the only one girl that look like a waifu material are Isabella the red head, I really don't have good impression with Maria consider how bitchy she was and Vanessa are still in a neutral zone. The demo didn't have any of those interaction like the samples in the OP thread yet, the game ended right in the Prologue part so maybe they are just teasing for the future updates
Overall it was a very good demo with lot of promising story and event to be add in the long run, I really hope and wish that we can have both option to do romance to a certain character and be dominate with the other and not being force to choose only 1 path for all of them. I won't might to romance Isabella and with Maria I want to corrupt and put her on a leash to teach her a lesson
Ps: Look like the next update was partially ready and will be release soon but only for Patreons, hopefully when it came out some heroes will leak it here

Last edited:
Reactions: Wanderer_game

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This is the game I wanted as a shameless isekai addict. But the patreon worries me... *sigh* I can only hope the dev is sincere and determined. And yes the characters could use some more (art)style uniformity in some cases. Also hoping for a femdom path because damn is this the perfect setup for it.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Hmm, art style for some of the characters look different, though that could just be me.
Mainly the 5th image, with how the left one seems way different compared to the other two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the idea, we are trying to make different girls because everyone have their types

Reactions: Yamemai
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes