• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
After seeing the intro I have to say was this game inspired by zero no tsukaima or something the initial summoning plot feels like a direct rip-off
summons a "commoner" to be a familiar
wants a do-over however there are no do-overs
kisses to complete contract and the familiar gets a rune on their body, screams in pain and passes out.
After playing through the prologue I can say just one thing as states before the prologue is pretty much a direct ripoff from zero no tsukaima with the only difference I noticed is where in anime it was the heroines spell that made him understand the language, while in this one they went to a teacher for the spell the rest was almost identical.

Also, don't be fooled by the images under the download link currently game appears to only have the prologue and no actual content, the BJ from 1st image is in-game while most of the remaining images are I assume showcase or something.
Yes, this is just prologue, right now we have another build
They call me the wanderer, wanderer
i come around, around

well i roam from town to town
go through life without a care
'Til I'm as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and I'm going nowhere

anyway, good game but hopefully the player can change the appereance of the MC in the future
It's like to receive a kick in the balls everytime i see games with this quality and are only for windows.
We have plans to make it on android

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Just done with the demo, goddamn MC really have a rough start with all the bitches treating him as a slave. So far the only one girl that look like a waifu material are Isabella the red head, I really don't have good impression with Maria consider how bitchy she was and Vanessa are still in a neutral zone. The demo didn't have any of those interaction like the samples in the OP thread yet, the game ended right in the Prologue part so maybe they are just teasing for the future updates
Overall it was a very good demo with lot of promising story and event to be add in the long run, I really hope and wish that we can have both option to do romance to a certain character and be dominate with the other and not being force to choose only 1 path for all of them. I won't might to romance Isabella and with Maria I want to corrupt and put her on a leash to teach her a lesson
Ps: Look like the next update was partially ready and will be release soon but only for Patreons, hopefully when it came out some heroes will leak it here
Yes, our second build is in production

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, this is just prologue, right now we have another build

We have plans to make it on android
I really hope that the game wont be a copy of zero no tsukaima in the long term... the game is great for a first build and I guess we also all loved the intro of zero no tsukaima, but beeing too similar with it will only scare a part of potential patreons. Maybe could have went differently for a summoning, pact etc. As a player, art interests me, but also well written stories. If we know what will happen from the start because we've already seen it somewhere, kinda loose it's fun.

Except for that, I'll be waiting for further releases to see what it will become :) Good luck for the game

Reactions: Wanderer_game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
will certain fetishes that are more niche be avoidable? Cause man's don't care for watching others or sharing... And especially not... That thing... "NTR"... it scares me XP

Which is a roundabout way of also asking, will there be any sharing or ntr etc. and if so will it be avoidable? (Man's don't share). And as a side note, will there be harem at all? or will you have to choose a specific girl?

p.s. you should ask a mod for the dev tag.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
concept is good and i am pleased to add this into my bookmarks and watch its development but sadly i dont have funds to support it :< still it's quite refreshing to see good game build without bad 3d graphic, weird looking animations or paint 2d art

Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
i`m a little interrested in this game and willing to pay something on Patreon but i`m also a little cautios
are there previous works for refrence what in the end can be expected in terms of quality of the finished product?

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Whenever I get a story like this my first thought is, how fast can I make an escape. Either by killing the captors or fleeing.

Honestly, first day im looking for the sharpest tools around & if none are avaliable.... well shes the one dumb enough to leave me to my own devices. Strangulation it is! Cant do magic if you cant speak. Though make sure you give a good wack on the skull a couple times. Even headbutting. Shake the brain to buy time if vocal isnt the only method.

Reactions: joryh

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
will certain fetishes that are more niche be avoidable? Cause man's don't care for watching others or sharing... And especially not... That thing... "NTR"... it scares me XP

Which is a roundabout way of also asking, will there be any sharing or ntr etc. and if so will it be avoidable? (Man's don't share). And as a side note, will there be harem at all? or will you have to choose a specific girl?

p.s. you should ask a mod for the dev tag.
Yes, we will not add very strange fetishes and you will need to choose at the end one girl, also during the game you will have chances to make relations with every girl. Girls have their preferences like one girl would like a strong boy but other would choose smart one. The main character will have stats that will give you different options in the dialogues, actions and etc.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, we will not add very strange fetishes and you will need to choose at the end one girl, also during the game you will have chances to make relations with every girl. Girls have their preferences like one girl would like a strong boy but other would choose smart one. The main character will have stats that will give you different options in the dialogues, actions and etc.
No NTR or any weird fetishes like urination or scat and I will love you and your game forever, I wonder will you add lot of outfit option to change base on romantic level or how corrupt the girls are? Would love it if we can have an option to strip them naked and maybe some exhibitionism content like ENF (embarrassed nude female) as a way to train the girls

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
it's not that hard to do, we'll take note. And fetishes will not be too disgusting since the game is created for everyone and not for one person separately

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 1293856
What is this... I read everything and the game last for 5 minute... now im stuck with this....
This is the end of the demo version, it is short because we decided to separate our main build. Right now our next build is in production and we want to post it just for patreons. But in the future the newest build will be available for patreons and previous versions will become public.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmm, good to know.

Although how does the voyuerism play into that? are you watching one of the roman-cable girls with their current bf? or are you just watching a random couple? or is it two girls?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
hmmm, good to know.

Although how does the voyuerism play into that? are you watching one of the roman-cable girls with their current bf? or are you just watching a random couple? or is it two girls?
It is just one random event, we have a lot of them and there will be 2 girls and threesome. You will have to choose, to only watch or to interfere. Activation of these events depends on many factors such as time, place and stats

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It is just one random event, we have a lot of them and there will be 2 girls and threesome. You will have to choose, to only watch or to interfere. Activation of these events depends on many factors such as time, place and stats
Ah, so if I am interpreting that correctly, it will be 2 girls, and MC will have the option to interfere which would then lead to the threesome?

And will they be love interests? or just randoms.

Oct 25, 2017
This is the end of the demo version, it is short because we decided to separate our main build. Right now our next build is in production and we want to post it just for patreons. But in the future the newest build will be available for patreons and previous versions will become public.
Good to know, a very promising game concept and gameplay so far with lovely art from just demo. So many things can be added from the look of this... Romance, NTR (all type), Monster girl, Pregnancy during gameplay... I think dev should take care of that 3 option gameplay really well because there's this risk of pick a certain option and didn't change anything at all... and does the change make sense or flow well. Good luck with the project.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes