RaZaS

May 31, 2018
without a guide it’s incredibly difficult, there aren’t even hints like in other versions, you can’t figure out if it’s a bug or you just don’t know where the quest trigger is, I’m tired of jumping between locations 100 times at different times of the day

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
without a guide it’s incredibly difficult, there aren’t even hints like in other versions, you can’t figure out if it’s a bug or you just don’t know where the quest trigger is, I’m tired of jumping between locations 100 times at different times of the day
This build is still raw, in the future the game will become simpler and clearer. We have several stages of testing that are already happening

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Impressive how this remake broke the game even more
To understand regarding the REMASTERED Builds:

1. Currently, there are indeed many bugs in it. It's OKAY cuz the game code is being written from scratch. The "Remastering" process is actually still ongoing as many mechanics are being updated or completely reworked. Many things that were in previous builds will gradually transition to the remastered version.

2. The release on Steam is planned for May in Early Access, but if something goes wrong, we will postpone the release for some time.

3. Currently, all the focus is on the REMASTERED Builds itself, so we are only developing a Windows build (for Steam). MAC/Android builds will be developed later, when we will have a free time after Steam Release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellyxin5537

Cobinox

Nov 1, 2020
Just found this game. I like the premise and the isekai nature. The visuals are fun, like a Genshin Impact style. But what's up with the text scroll. It's like watching someone type a sentence instead of just speaking the words. Also, apparently the MC's name is Player... Not gonna come back to this until there are a few more advancements in the game's basic functions.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
Try to save the game via ESC and then click load game, u will exit the dialogue and u will be able to continue game
Well don't work that what i get ( just for more precise information this is the last quest i do ) and on side note another run scrapped i think i'm now at the 6 run i did redo (even with game full restart) and since i gonna add something else if the potioncracft is the last quest when you save and load the NPC disseapear

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is even better solution: don't add NTR at all. Why waste resources on NTR scenes when people who enjoy them and people who hate them would be same number at best?
Well the point is, using this trick, you can have BOTH fans play your game! ;)

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Hey there, we have some questions for you
We have released the first complete build of v0.10 REMASTERED, so we want to know how you feel about it. There's a lot of things that still need to be finalized, as this just the beginning. Once you try this build and the one before it, you'll feel the difference
Likewise, we know you too have interesting feedback to share about your game experience. Like what we could improve on or add to - there's always a possibility that a single response will help us think about something new. So feel free to fill the survey out

Important note: this form has both multiple-choice options and free boxes at the end to share your ideas. The more detail you give - the more we will understand, because it's hard to grasp your idea from a single word or two

You can give us feedback

Remind -

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
There are no such settings yet, but we're working on making the appearance of text more pleasant and U can also click to make the text appear immediately
No you can't, clicking doesn't make the text appear immediately, it instead automatically skips to the next line making it impossible to read. And there's no rollback so you can't go back and see what you missed.

I couldn't even make it through the long intro cutscene because the text was just too slow lol.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Did we ever get a second shot at the fox chick? She left a sour taste in my mouth the first time around.

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
and when this game is released on steam, I buy it right away.
and I'm sorry, I'm writing it through google translator.

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
just out of curiosity I want to ask, will there be impregnation in this game or
pregnant. or none of the 2?
and when this game is released on steam, I buy it right away.
and I'm sorry, I'm writing it through google translator.
Hello! We will try to release the game on Steam in May 17 (Early Access), but if we can postpone if something goes wrong

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Three things are VERY bad in this version of the game... they cause me frustration and a rapidly growing dislike of the game:

1 ) The text is centered as it types, meaning the words, which type out VERY slowly, are constantly moving, and give me a headache to try and read. And if I click, it does NOT instantly show the full line, instead it skips to the very next line, ALSO typing out from the center. This is something that should have been the VERY DAGGUM FIRST thing fixed, it's an incredibly important aspect of nearly the entire game, and is what eventually drove me out of it.

2 ) The fade in/fade out transition between map screens is far too long. When going from my room to the classroom, I spent more time watching unskippable and unalterable transitions than I did seeing the map screen pages. It makes the game feel sluggish, and also makes me frustrated.

3 ) Thinking I would be talking to her, I clicked on the redheaded teacher in the classroom. Imagine my surprise when, instead, I found myself in a potion crafting page with a 5 minute timer, and absolutely no way to go back, quit, or otherwise leave. I couldn't do anything at all except stare at the 5 minute timer until it FINALLY ran down - and I discovered it had suddenly gone from noon to 18:00.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes