Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I meant to say this earlier, but I never got around to it, but seeing as there is an update. I don't know if you own this page, but I'd recommend that you or your partner remove the MMF screenshot from the main page. It makes it seem like not only is that scene canon, but a BIG indicator of content in the game. Which, by your own admission will be Non-Canon and not related to the main game at all. So yeah, I'd remove it cause every time I see this game updated, it's one of the first screenshot that shows up when I hover over your game on the Updates page.
Reading this made me realize something. All devs have to do in order to appease haters with "ntr" content is state that the content is non-canon? :KEK:

Incredible how not more devs utilize this loophole to gain a bunch of ostrich harem-purists to sub to their game :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: llat-2 and volkov

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Reading this made me realize something. All devs have to do in order to appease haters with "ntr" content is state that the content is non-canon? :KEK:

Incredible how not more devs utilize this loophole to gain a bunch of ostrich harem-purists to sub to their game :LOL:
That is some gold medal mental gymnastics holy moly

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Hey there, we have some questions for you
We have released the first complete build of v0.10 REMASTERED, so we want to know how you feel about it. There's a lot of things that still need to be finalized, as this just the beginning. Once you try this build and the one before it, you'll feel the difference
Likewise, we know you too have interesting feedback to share about your game experience. Like what we could improve on or add to - there's always a possibility that a single response will help us think about something new. So feel free to fill the survey out

Important note: this form has both multiple-choice options and free boxes at the end to share your ideas. The more detail you give - the more we will understand, because it's hard to grasp your idea from a single word or two

You can give us feedback

Reactions: Yanagi-san

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
what is the problem? The save folder in locallow is not created, while I have some kind of save at the beginning of the game, but I cannot go to the selection options, only one is loaded. Codex button doesn't work

Last edited:

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
this is nonsense, now when I press alt+f4 in the settings menu, every time I start the game it immediately shows me the settings menu without the ability to exit it or press anything) everything is very bad)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3518549

Long awaited hello, students!
Why long-awaited? It's simple: today we have the release of our anniversary build v0.10 WANDERER: Broken Bed There's a lot of new stuff waiting for you... As promised, we're doing REMASTERED in several stages, and this is the first of them - a completed prologue!

We had a WIP build coming out recently, so some things might seem familiar. As this was just a small demonstration of these changes, we'll explain the basics using v0.9 Christmas Gift as an example. The biggest and most important thing is that the code was created from scratch for the new versions.

General changelog of v0.10 REMASTERED - Part I:

• New UX/UI interface
  • New potioncraft lesson with recipes
  • New quest "Dungeon and Swords" with a quest dungeon and mini-game with books
  • New quiz
  • 11 quests of prologue: 4 main quests, 3 side quests и 4 character quests
  • Guidance at each stage of the quest
  • Mini-games with simple rewards
Read more details below

Quests The new version contains 11 prologue quests, including quests with lessons and dungeon. There are less of them, but they are of higher quality - on the screen you can always see a hint about the current stage of the quest.

⚗ Mini-games There are now no repetitive mini-game tutorials - they now only appear during quests.

Dungeon Completely redrawn dungeon hub - it is more colorful and detailed. Also made the interface for potions and runes (will be added in the next build).

⚔ Fighting Completely redesigned battles, with rebalancing of enemies and maps. Also worked on the visuals - the interface and code of the fight has become easier and more readable.

Locations Small changes in the locations - updated the drawing on the courtyard locations, as well as rearranged some quest items.

️ Interface Just what you can notice by looking at any of the screenshots of the new build. The interface has been completely redesigned in a more minimalistic style, and the UX has been improved.

Okay, we've explained the most basic things. A lot of work has been done, and there is more to come Now it's your turn - let's play (the build is available from "Baron" subscription tier and above, there is a discount on the annual subscription 15%), and the rest while support the available way - adding to your wishlists

download.gif

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
So where is the actual Save location? No it's not in locallow. Folder is there, but not the save file.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
and when you repeat the potions lesson, after collecting 3 potions, nothing happens. I can’t leave the mini-game early and it doesn’t end when I made 3 potions, I’m sitting waiting for 5 minutes

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
and when you repeat the potions lesson, after collecting 3 potions, nothing happens. I can’t leave the mini-game early and it doesn’t end when I made 3 potions, I’m sitting waiting for 5 minutes
well your run is most likely bugged you kinda need to restart the whole game same shit happened quite a few time for other things and are you able pass the last dialogue before the potion making i'm not able to pass that so i'm stuck

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Anywhere to change the dialogue to instant? It's giving me eyestrain. I can only see resolution and volume.
There are no such settings yet, but we're working on making the appearance of text more pleasant and U can also click to make the text appear immediately

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes