3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Where do you use the cheats?
You type them in when you're on the main page (where you upgrade your scenes)

There's no specific menu or anything, just type them in and you'll have a lil notification on the top left saying that they're enabled :)

sunsshine75

Aug 2, 2017
hey guys,
silly question but there is a android version for this game ?
it could be fun to play it on tablet XD

Burger

Aug 22, 2016
-_- Maybe I shouldn't have explained how easy it is to find the cheats in plain text, but then maybe the game shouldn't be entirely balanced around said cheats so it wouldn't matter.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Well darn. I really don't want to pay 30 bucks just to know some cheats to get the good stuff.

Jimmy B

Nov 26, 2016
Anyone know the cheats for 1.3?
i dunno about cheat codes but the cash value is a double. just use cheat engine with a fresh game and don't buy any house scenes. click on the girl to increment by one and youll have the value for cash.

Reactions: wahnsinn

RazorSlugg

Aug 4, 2017
i dunno about cheat codes but the cash value is a double. just use cheat engine with a fresh game and don't buy any house scenes. click on the girl to increment by one and youll have the value for cash.
i tried to look for the cash doubled as a value in cheat engine and couldnt find it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, @RedKing !

Would you please add to the OP (installation instructions?) that Adobe Air is required to run this game?
Thanks!

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Can someone check if the original version contains the two *.PAC files in the Stories folder? They ware not in v1.X.X and are not needed by the game in order to run but are present in the v1.2 and v1.3 files downloaded from svscomics - my guess is the uploader added them in order to increase the archive size.

Adobe Air text added to OP.

EDIT
The public v1.2 from patreon doesn't contain the files in question ...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes