3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone check if the original version contains the two *.PAC files in the Stories folder? They ware not in v1.X.X and are not needed by the game in order to run but are present in the v1.2 and v1.3 files downloaded from svscomics - my guess is the uploader added them in order to increase the archive size.

Adobe Air text added to OP.

EDIT
The public v1.2 from patreon doesn't contain the files in question ...
ardzaedzae.PNG (Build v1.2 from svs)
You're quite the observant one, aren't you. Not only it's the same file, but the uploader in question didn't even bother naming it properly.. :noexpression:
Anyway it's fixed now, thanks for the heads up!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 12459 (Build v1.2 from svs)
You're quite an observant person, aren't you. Not only it's the same file, but the uploader in question didn't even bother renaming it correctly.. :noexpression:
Anyway it's fixed now, thanks for the heads up. ;)
I don't understand why they do that, especially as they also unpack and repack games with 0% compression... Are they paid by the size of their download link?

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
o.o.. i was enjoying this game... payed it for a while on an off then went to sleep.. work up made a coffee decided to start the game again an spend any saved up cash... an it seems my save has gone? T_T what a mean game... lol... o.o... where did the save go?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i dont get this point of this....game? could this be considered a game? so far ive let it run for over 24hrs and its taking forever to get money, also is there supposed to be any story? cause i dont see any so far after getting to the 2nd page.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Truthfully I don't think you will generally find a story for clicker games only clicker game i found that had a story to it (kinda) was crush crush...
I find the point to these type's is mainly waste time since they tend to be mildly amusing.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
i dont get this point of this....game? could this be considered a game? so far ive let it run for over 24hrs and its taking forever to get money, also is there supposed to be any story? cause i dont see any so far after getting to the 2nd page.
There is and easter egg on the title screen that starts part of the story w/ the secretary... but other than that there isnt any yet... theyve said in updates and on the discord channel that the story will come later... right now they want to get a full complement of fetishes in the game... and to work the code enough to streamline levels... right now the later level have such a high entrance fee that it will take months if not years to unlock stages w/o cheats... ie 10k+min to get the last stage to prop...

Reactions: ShiKage89

noway

May 14, 2017
The animations and visuals in general are really top notch, so it is generally worth to give the game a shot.
With typing the "rem" cheat, you can get a pretty decent start - but the progress slows down exponentially.
This reminds me of these myriads of pay-to-win online games and those I sincerely hate...

So if there was a story the game might be worth keeping an eye on.
One nice thing, you also collect money while the game is not running, so you can run it once a week and then get some nice progress. I personally prefer to get the progress instantly.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
There is and easter egg on the title screen that starts part of the story w/ the secretary... but other than that there isnt any yet... theyve said in updates and on the discord channel that the story will come later... right now they want to get a full complement of fetishes in the game... and to work the code enough to streamline levels... right now the later level have such a high entrance fee that it will take months if not years to unlock stages w/o cheats... ie 10k+min to get the last stage to prop...
so far i have been letting the game run since saturday last week on a laptop so even if the power goes out its still game on baby, at this point after upgrading a bunch of different scenes ive been able to unlock the first scene on the 3rd map, a month you say? childs play.

EDIT: ok so i didnt get that the game still accumulates money while its no running, thats weird, nothing that has to do with "time" and "money" matters, just start it get the first 4 rooms rolling and shut it down, come back a month later after you forgot about this game and then remembered it all over again and unlock all the other rooms.

Last edited:

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
Tried playing this game on swf player and all I got was a bunch of flashing lights and the secretary making odd faces don't know if its the file or the player

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Tried playing this game on swf player and all I got was a bunch of flashing lights and the secretary making odd faces don't know if its the file or the player
thats because you're not supposed to be able to play with SWF flash player

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
some *.swf don't work well if you start it directly, not sure exactly what happens,
i remember some *.swf works well if i create a localhost while on file-loading it gives me error.
i can start this game using baka.loader.2 and it seems to work, i get 1 warning that i dismiss, but after that it works.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

You try running it in admin mode?

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
I'm using a kindle don't think it had a admin made sorry forgot to bring that up also using Nico player

Last edited:

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Working fine for me with current Adobe Flash standalone player/projector...

YMMV

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes