• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sxsilver

Jun 6, 2017
The requested URL /download/EjmrBH/c93de5c9693bb8c21b3eb9d9a4c40fac/WallHack-Inc-1.1.1-Patreon-Windows.exe was not found on this server.

Both the Windows and Windows Unpacked are down. Not sure if this is a gofile issue or file is gone. I'm not really used to using gofile.
Same for me :(

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
So i don't know if the cheats have a limited use or not, but whenever i try to use them (jumo for example) they've stopped working.

Just a heads up, don't use them early.

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
So i don't know if the cheats have a limited use or not, but whenever i try to use them (jumo for example) they've stopped working.

Just a heads up, don't use them early.
Are you sure you used codes for 1.1.1? Check page 3 for updated ones.

Game is pretty nice, hope it will get more content in the future. As it is it's way too grindy, to upgrade cowgirl you need to save for 6 years with other things at lvl 100. Amazing.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
On parteon page

"v1.2.0 has been released to patrons, featuring a brand new level!"

NooneSpecial

May 4, 2017
The art in the game is quite cute and good, but can someone explain to me what is the purpose of locking content behind year(!!!) of waiting. I skipped the date in windows and had to skip it like 5 years forward in about 6 month intervals to unlock everything. Who the fuck has the time to click/wait that long to see couple animations.

Reactions: FHDani

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I can understand the frustration... but then you're pretty much pointing out the tedium of every click game... and if you really have to cheat the game... while the game is open... set your clock/date back to 01/01/1980... then close the game... then set the clock/date ahead as far as it will go... mine lets me set it all the way to 12/31/2099... well over a hundred years... then reopen the game... my game just instantly gave me 158.10ac... sextillion... that should be more then enough to get you through each stage of the game... and if not... then rinse and repeat... and don't forget that as long as you keep the game on your machine... it will keep propagating... so everytime you open it... you'll receive money

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
WallHack Inc 1.2.0:

Grabbed it from svs, this time it doesn't include the other builds (just windows, I guess?) and it's already extracted. Works fine though.

Edit: I'm a huge dummy who repacked 1.1.1 while trying to compare filesizes with 1.2.0. Sorry if anyone got that link, it helped I guess, but it was mislabeled and not what I wanted to upload lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: azzzy

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
could someone who has the new file put it somewhere but the nya website the file never fully downloads for me it always stop about a quarter to half way

sirmarius

Mar 2, 2017
They don't work for me either :( ,not even easter egg on main menu cellphone

Last edited:

Burger

Aug 22, 2016
The cheats change with every new version, in 1.2.0 they are as follows
  • ming = $5 million
  • bely = scaling money cheat
  • gel = critical click bonus
  • prob = increased click income
  • lase = increased critical chance
  • med = increased building income

Burger

Aug 22, 2016
For future updates for people who want to know how to find the codes, you can download something like FFDec (Free Flash Decompiler) and load the wallhack_inc.swf file, expand the 'scripts' folder, scroll down and select the 'main' actionscript.

At the bottom of this, all the cheats are there. There's no reason to edit them because the fixed money cheat will be limited by a 32-bit integer maximum, and editing the code strings in my experience has always lead to the game crashing on startup.

Reactions: RedKing
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes