3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
it's a clicker game right? So if i simulate 5000 mouse clicks per sec, i just can get a good money result too?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Looks interesting, but installing an air application is throwing up all sorts of security alerts. AIRs get more system access than swfs. Any way to extract from the application?

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
It's harmless, you definitely should consider changing your antivirus.
Uploading the unpacked version in a bit.

May 8, 2017
There's another option
You can revert time to, say, 2000, then max the upgrades with the money you have and forward a year.
Rinse and repeat and voila, it's 2017 time and you have 7 quintillion

Reactions: Alex_L

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Instruction for money hack using cheat engine
1. Open game and press start
2. Open Cheat Engine
3. Select process to open and choose Wallhack_Inc.exe
4. Scan type stay at Exact Value, but change Value Type to "Double" and check the "Pause the game while scanining key" in the end of all list options
5. Press on options and press "reset progression" and press "Yes"
6. Open cheat engine and in value write 50 and press "First Scan" button
7. Then buy 1 time first house
8. Now the most hard part you need to fast write the value before it will raise again so you will have 45 then after 1 sec 50 so you need just write the value which will be next 55 and wait when it will be in game and fast press "Next Scan"
9. Now you will see only one value left on left corner just press 2 left mouse click on it and it will go down
10. Now just click on it one time and press enter and put there as much as you want money, after that press enter again
11. Go back to game, buy something one more time
12. Profit

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wow this games eats my cpu, it's not like I can't run it, but I've seen the same levels of cpu as a normal high end game, which is crazy!
Still, waiting for updates now, they have talent!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, what is the "end" of that game ?

The quest are "all" marked as completed, the location are all active, even if the last ones are quite below than 10 (money, why would they require this much ?).

klang

Aug 15, 2016
It's harmless, you definitely should consider changing your antivirus.
Uploading the unpacked version in a bit.
It's Apple system alerts about the permissions the application is requesting (full file and internet access) which is more than most AIR apps ask for (at least the graphics ones I've used), and I don't have Little Snitch set up. I guess I could use terminal to block internet calls, but eh. I was hoping there was a way to extract the underlying swf without having to deal with the air package.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In case, what is the "end" of that game ?

The quest are "all" marked as completed, the location are all active, even if the last ones are quite below than 10 (money, why would they require this much ?).

It requires so much because its a clicker game. Theyre meant to be short and quick time killers. You come in, check on stuff, buy stuff, and then leave until the next time while they go to work in the background.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Why is money automatically being put into some of the places, trying to save up for a big one and money is being poured into something that gives fuck all.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
It's Apple system alerts about the permissions the application is requesting (full file and internet access) which is more than most AIR apps ask for (at least the graphics ones I've used), and I don't have Little Snitch set up. I guess I could use terminal to block internet calls, but eh. I was hoping there was a way to extract the underlying swf without having to deal with the air package.
Oh mb, I assumed you were on windows.. I added the extracted version for you in OP, check it out.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, the money is not auto assignment, and it is quite better to developed the firsts options, as to get quicker (17M/s for the first panel).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Might be on windows, but as to Linux, does not work that way :/

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes