Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
It's already corrected btw, new Inori model feature the class introduction properly.(Inori rework is also a Patreon reward and will have more content now)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
There is pontential in this game.
Art and scenes are quate good.
My complaint would have to be that too many choises lead strait to game over.
See, I don't mind the choices that result in an incredible scene THEN a game over because at least I got to see something sexy earlier than intended. It's easy enough to rollback and take the "correct" route afterwards.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I read incest in the genre and then i start to download the game XD

But now i need to know some thing. I see other man in some images. Have i to fear that other man steal me woman? Is avoidable?
Anticipate thankses.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I like the game very much, despite it's rather linear so far.
The animations are certainly the best quality, comparing to other games.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
What are the corruption elements in this like?
Corruption is such a broad tag that it's hard to tell what kind of corruption it is or how much of the game is focused on it just from the tags and summary.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I liked Inori's new look very much, we were dangerously low on redheads before.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It can happen if you sux at reading, but with some reading skill you will rather steal the woman from those fellow.

Yamete kudasai !!!
Well if is avoidable for me is not a problem, if i can manage and steal girls to, without lose them, for me is ok.
I mean some rival is ok, the important think is that if i can... i can avoid and also steal the girls/woman from other.

For now i play a bit of the game, and i really like the structure of the game.
Revenge! Cool! I like how the game start, i like the graphic i hope i say well. The game is also animate and that is super cool too! Like i say before, if the bad thing is avoidable with some skill, is ok. The important thing is that.
I just do not like to lose girls/women from me harem.
So for now i really keep an eye on this game.

So please if you can give us the chance to avoid bad thing if we play it good! Ofc not so hard to overcome XD
I think in a long term we need a walkthrough too XD
Cant wait to steal mc mother and fuck her so hard! I wanna her only for me!

Reactions: iikeblt

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
so i guess that fat ass got expelled well serves him right for almost screwing up our plans XD
Gotta get that camera back so we can clean his name and have some more Otaku/Asuka scenes :extremelyhappy:
Also I can't wait to buy the damn subway pass and grope Keiko

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Gotta get that camera back
Yeah that was annoying. An OK update. Nowhere near as good as the last few. Not my favorite mix of H-scenes. But it's pretty freaking hard to top the window trap and sister creep/corruption. +1 for the locker hump as a classic Hentai trope.

What are the corruption elements in this like?
Sleeping pills in sisters dinner allowing for progressive sleep-creep, but she subconsciously gets addicted to MC and turns up in MC's bed. Actually REALLY well executed.

You can play through the whole thing in 15 min with liberal use of skip key. 45 min if you read everything.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well if is avoidable for me is not a problem, if i can manage and steal girls to, without lose them, for me is ok.
I mean some rival is ok, the important think is that if i can... i can avoid and also steal the girls/woman from other.

For now i play a bit of the game, and i really like the structure of the game.
Revenge! Cool! I like how the game start, i like the graphic i hope i say well. The game is also animate and that is super cool too! Like i say before, if the bad thing is avoidable with some skill, is ok. The important thing is that.
I just do not like to lose girls/women from me harem.
So for now i really keep an eye on this game.

So please if you can give us the chance to avoid bad thing if we play it good! Ofc not so hard to overcome XD
I think in a long term we need a walkthrough too XD
Cant wait to steal mc mother and fuck her so hard! I wanna her only for me!
i think there should be some ntr, yes i usually hate the very idea of ntr but listen, he should bang kayane with that idiot watching and unable to do anything and have to hear kayane yelling out how much better mc is hahaha and then of course she drops that guy for the mc....

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not disappointed by this update, but dev should really ask someone to spellcheck his writing, since game is story focused. Also, male characters hight should be diversified.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes