Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm not disappointed by this update, but dev should really ask someone to spellcheck his writing, since game is story focused. Also, male characters hight should be diversified.
Im using someone to do my readback and believe me he does a really good job, my english is rough. But I guess after correcting so much he also forget some typo...
Be my guest, if you remember or noted some of them please tell me.
Also my male characters all have different high and shape, sir.

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
i think there should be some ntr, yes i usually hate the very idea of ntr but listen, he should bang kayane with that idiot watching and unable to do anything and have to hear kayane yelling out how much better mc is hahaha and then of course she drops that guy for the mc....
kayane who? who was dat again? the gyaru girl?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Im using someone to do my readback and believe me he does a really good job, my english is rough. But I guess after correcting so much he also forget some typo...
Be my guest, if you remember or noted some of them please tell me.
Also my male characters all have different high and shape, sir.
After playing enough of these ero games I find an imperfect translation adds to the charm. I'd rather the creator focus on rendering and writing sexy stuff than boning up on their English. But that might just be me.

BTW, I love the use of some Japanese in this. >do~oggy-cha~annn! Please don't lose that. And Sheila's dive for cover in the "Christ on a cracker" scene killed my sides. Please don't lose the sense of humor either. :D

Reactions: Irphaeus

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
kayane who? who was dat again? the gyaru girl?
yeah that's the one.

I guess this update was a bit broad, but nice nonetheless.
also... I think Asuka might be growing on me haha, and I look forward to the next update.

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
After playing enough of these ero games I find an imperfect translation adds to the charm. I'd rather the creator focus on rendering and writing sexy stuff than boning up on their English. But that might just be me.

BTW, I love the use of some Japanese in this. >do~oggy-cha~annn! Please don't lose that. And Sheila's dive for cover in the "Christ on a cracker" scene killed my sides. Please don't lose the sense of humor either. :D
Welp he's not the one who's proofreading the scripts\dialogs it is someone else so yea both of what you said could be achieved at the same time

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
And even tho Irphaeus will get some more jumper cables from me, i gotta say how much i love this game. Not even because of the ero-stuff, but that wacky and weird humor is just exactly right up my alley.

"Yup, I look as dumb as I expected I would"
It's really not often that I actually "lol" irl (well, at least about inet/games)
- but that one was just perfectly on point..

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there no android version?
As it is along the options for export it is quite strange most games don't benefit for that bonus opening?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Was there way to implement corruption without magical perfumes or something?

Though principal's daughter is growing on me I would say.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm confused here, but I don't think Inori is updated in my game. She's still the same meganekko in the class introduction as before. I thought maybe I mistakenly downloaded the wrong version, but that isn't the case and even the main menu says version .3.2b.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused here, but I don't think Inori is updated in my game. She's still the same meganekko in the class introduction as before. I thought maybe I mistakenly downloaded the wrong version, but that isn't the case and even the main menu says version .3.2b.
He just hasn't changed the intro yet scene to reflect the new model. In all scenes from the latest update, Inori has the new model. The old scenes will be changed soon too, most likely for the public release.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Android version will come out in a week with a full sound update, Im still working on it.

I used old save 2.8 for me was only the fatso fetish scene and and the scene with blondie girl who jump from joy and show the sexy lingerie.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I used old save 2.8 for me was only the fatso fetish scene and and the scene with blondie girl who jump from joy and show the sexy lingerie.
The save doesn't matter, you should just have checked what happen right after the black screen... ;/

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes