1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
The redhead MILF was my idea (for the $35 pledge waifu reward) so I'm super glad someone else likes her character! Lemme know what you think in the next updates too, once her story actually picks up.

:coldsweat: yeah, same here. I started a new game and skipped to the first day classroom intro scene just to remind myself who she was. But I definitely like the new model a lot more, the old Inori was very plain. No reason we forgot who she was!
that's pretty damn cool

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I used old save 2.8 for me was only the fatso fetish scene and and the scene with blondie girl who jump from joy and show the sexy lingerie.
heh i too almost quit the game in frustration at the 'end' scene but i clicked more thinking it would take me to the menu to finish properly thus i saw it was an april fools troll, then i got out my jumper cables.....

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
The redhead MILF was my idea (for the $35 pledge waifu reward) so I'm super glad someone else likes her character! Lemme know what you think in the next updates too, once her story actually picks up.

:coldsweat: yeah, same here. I started a new game and skipped to the first day classroom intro scene just to remind myself who she was. But I definitely like the new model a lot more, the old Inori was very plain. No reason we forgot who she was!
hmm wot? how is she MILF tho?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
hmm wot? how is she MILF tho?
She is the mother of three kids; two of them are the boys in the park, in the scene where you meet her. So I'm not sure what you mean by her not being a MILF? Perhaps you're confusing her with Inori? If you read my original comment you can see that I replied to two different posts, one about Catherine (the redhead MILF) and another about Inori.

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
She is the mother of three kids; two of them are the boys in the park, in the scene where you meet her. So I'm not sure what you mean by her not being a MILF? Perhaps you're confusing her with Inori? If you read my original comment you can see that I replied to two different posts, one about Catherine (the redhead MILF) and another about Inori.
yea probs...so do have pics of the milf? my memory sh*t nowadays with exams and dat i don't remember seeing her

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well look now, a genuine ginger with freckles all over her skin actually as it is usually the case with gingers. Laudable elaborateness.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Great job so far, needs more voyeur scenes tho as well, they're great, especially the last one with Asuka

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Just found this game. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Just a tad too many big boobs. Perhaps a few smaller breasted girls would add interest and contrast.

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Just found this game. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Just a tad too many big boobs. Perhaps a few smaller breasted girls would add interest and contrast.
bruh there's couple of girls who has moderately small breasts
look at this img which represents the current girls breasts size in comparison, which can be found btw on the creator's patreon page, and I would like to suggest you to consider supporting him/her by pledging if you could since you liked his/her content so he/she can continue doing their work on the game while you at it....

there's girls for almost every cup/breast sizes there is, just have some patient my dude

Last edited:

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Hey sweetie does the game contains only the route if sister
hmm, as far as I know you can't evade the sister route as in corrupting her, but if you meant sex scenes then there's 3 (sis one of them ofc) of them with different girls, I would love to list them but I think that would be considered as a spoiler of some sort

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh shit, there was an update I missed? Damn, glad one of my comments got quoted.
Can't wait to play it. See if any of my favorite girls got some action going on. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes