Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
are there any mods that turns the mc into a female or other or is does the game does not have any modification features like in koikatsu or honey select

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
only started playing this yesterday and I'm just starting week 2.
I have a choice with Sheila that is a bit confusing....If I do what she wants I lose Karma, but it's the suggested route, or I can game karma by not doing what she wants.
I'm unclear how important the Karma level is (especially as it seems we can't check it)

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I have a choice with Sheila that is a bit confusing....If I do what she wants I lose Karma, but it's the suggested route, or I can game karma by not doing what she wants.
I'm unclear how important the Karma level is (especially as it seems we can't check it)
Karma really isn't all that important. It doesn't really affect anything yet. I do believe you can check your karma, but that might be after the MC gets a new phone or possibly earlier where he updates the software on it.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Don't worry about Karma, it affects nothing as of now. Also, when you get to the content from the previous update, the author will flat out tell you that they forgot to calculate the karma variables and give you a chance to basically pick whatever amount you want without compromising anything prior to that point.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Karma really isn't all that important. It doesn't really affect anything yet. I do believe you can check your karma, but that might be after the MC gets a new phone or possibly earlier where he updates the software on it.
yeah, I just got to some point where he's talking about apps on a phone so I assume it will be available for me soon.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Don't worry about Karma, it affects nothing as of now. Also, when you get to the content from the previous update, the author will flat out tell you that they forgot to calculate the karma variables and give you a chance to basically pick whatever amount you want without compromising anything prior to that point.
thanks for the info.
Seems a little silly to be making so much of it and then find out it's not going to affect anything...oh well

Reactions: Jorge88

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Btw, has there been a wallpaper set with Helen and Asuka? I kinda remember there being one. Is it my my memory messing with me or did Irphaeus actually make such a set?

Peter Denger

Jun 4, 2022
Hello everyone!

Here is my walkthrough for the game (v0.11) after experimenting a bit with... well, every one of these damned choices.
The point is to make it easier to choose different routes when the Karma system will be fully implemented and previous choices will have an impact. And if you don't remember where to find a specific scene

Also, since updates are slow, I thought a quick recap of who the characters are might be usefull.

ALSO also, the story and its mysteries are being revealed bit by bit, and if you pay attention you can get something close to the full picture. But again, slow updates and long story makes it difficult to remember every piece of the puzzle. So I wasted some time to make a summery of the story as we can know and guess it so far.

Enjoy! Or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Hello everyone!

Here is my walkthrough for the game (v0.11) after experimenting a bit with... well, every one of these damned choices.
The point is to make it easier to choose different routes when the Karma system will be fully implemented and previous choices will have an impact. And if you don't remember where to find a specific scene

Also, since updates are slow, I thought a quick recap of who the characters are might be usefull.

ALSO also, the story and its mysteries are being revealed bit by bit, and if you pay attention you can get something close to the full picture. But again, slow updates and long story makes it difficult to remember every piece of the puzzle. So I wasted some time to make a summery of the story as we can know and guess it so far.

Enjoy! Or not.
Among the female characters, you omitted Yuna, the singer and Mari from Honeybee.

Reactions: Peter Denger

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
thanks for the info.
Seems a little silly to be making so much of it and then find out it's not going to affect anything...oh well
I think the dev had an idea with all this karma stuff, then gave up on it. Think the dev also said there’ll be 3 routes, but finishing just the 1 route will take very long.

Reactions: User327

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
thanks for the info.
I think the dev had an idea with all this karma stuff, then gave up on it. Think the dev also said there’ll be 3 routes, but finishing just the 1 route will take very long.
He didn't really give up on it. Its more like he never really implemented it. I guess supposedly so that people wouldn't lock themselves into branching paths just yet. Its only been "recently" that its gotten a bit more of a focus and an actual way to track it.

Yes, there are supposed to be 3 paths; Good, Neutral, and Bad. What that really means, no one knows for sure. I vaguely remember discussions way back when where the idea was to have the good ending be one where the MC has given up on revenge and ends up with Motoko as the "main" LI; stops the Zaibatsu, gets his revenge, ends up with Kaya as the "main" LI; or gets his revenge, takes over, and I guess gets Shirohime.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes