VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.01] [Saxonado Studios]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Saxonado Studios

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
banner6.png

Overview:
"Love conquers all"
A simple saying. If two people love each other, any obstacle can be overcome. But the question is...
How far would you both be willing to go for the sake of that love?
Vulgar Reverie is a NETORASE adult visual novel game where your wife is an ex-mafia family member who ran away with you when you confessed your love for her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Saxonado Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

Vulgar Reverie2.png Vulgar Reverie1.png VR Screenshot2.png vr1.png Vulgar Reverie3.png

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh yes, this looks promising. Considering most NTS games are just NTR in disguise, or devolve into NTR. The wife is VERY sexy, that alone makes me wanna check this one out... I just hope the MC isn't a complete loser, that's the only other thing that could potentially ruin the game for me.

Good luck regardless dev! :cool:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Oh yes, this looks promising. Considering most NTS games are just NTR in disguise, or devolve into NTR. The wife is VERY sexy, that alone makes me wanna check this one out... I just hope the MC isn't a complete loser, that's the only other thing that could potentially ruin the game for me.

If the person in the fifth picture is the MC then I wouldnt worry.
He looks pretty good

Reactions: Saxonado Studios

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023

We haven't really seen the results of it yet, but there's going to be two routes in the game: strong and passive. In the strong route the MC is more of a dom and a little more controlling of the wife, while in the passive route the wife takes the lead while pushing boundaries and does humiliation play since the MC is more submissive. Regardless I definitely wouldn't call the MC a loser at all from what we have. He also isn't small down there and can please his wife because the dev wants to write good reclamation scenes after the netorase.

AluryFreighn

Feb 28, 2021
I don't usually care all too much for Netorase in games, but despite the small amount of content so far, I'm so excited for this game already. Helps that it does seem like there will still be quite a bit of MC being submissive and passive if you make those choices. Keeping my eye on this one HEAVILY

Reactions: Saxonado Studios
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes