VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.02] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I have played countless games, especially in the NTR/NTS genre, to the point that in the first few minutes I can already get the feeling for how a game will be and let me tell you folks, this game is going to be AMAZING, the art, the the teasing, wife's personality, etc. Everything working together perfectly to deliver the experience that NTS/cuckolding fans enjoy so much. NTS fans all over, keep this game in your thoughs, because it's going to be one of THE greats of this genre.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
ezgif-1-67fcff1986.gif
Nice, I really like the attention to the little things, example being the art style for the other little things (like the morning-day-night timer). Good job on the details (as well as everything else of course, lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A couple of questions @Saxonado Studios:
What will the time span be between patreon subscriber releases and the public releases?
Will the Green/Passive choice lead to a light femdom relationship dynamic in general or will it only affect sex scenes?
and most importantly
Will Bull-kun blow Amelia's back out at some point, leading to MC serving her chicken soup in bed?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Saxonado Studios

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
Hi everyone! Thanks again for all the kind comments and love, I appreciate you all!!

A couple of questions @Saxonado Studios:
What will the time span be between patreon subscriber releases and the public releases?
Will the Green/Passive choice lead to a light femdom relationship dynamic in general or will it only affect sex scenes?
and most importantly
Will Bull-kun blow Amelia's back out at some point, leading to MC serving her chicken soup in bed?

Thanks!
The timespan will be 2 weeks after the latest version has released on Patreon. So once V0.03 has released there, I will release V0.02 here for you all to play! :)

It will lead to a light femdom relationship dynamic yes! Where some conversations between the 2 will have differing results depending on which is higher between Strong or Passive points!

And for the final question... Absolutely! ;)

Last edited:

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Hi everyone! Thanks again for all the kind comments and love, I appreciate you all!!

The timespan will be 2 weeks after the latest version has released on Patreon. So once V0.03 has released there, I will release V0.02 here for you all to play! :)

It will lead to a light femdom relationship dynamic yes! Where some conversations between the 2 will have differing results depending on which is higher between Strong or Passive points!

And for the final question... Absolutely! ;)
Great. Thanks for your time and effort, this looks like it's going to be one of the top NTS games.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
i never understand cuck fetish
There is only one "fetish" that makes any sense, and that's impregnation. Literally every other fetish doesn't make any sense at all, including all of yours. To me, the least sexual thing I can think of is feet, but some people like that, so more power to them. People want things which make them horny. Who knows why those things do so.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes