VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.02] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The art of the VN looks great!. Just one thing, the history is perfect to have a Netorare path. Would be great to capture all the netorare community. Personally I dont like the Netorase but love the Netorare content, the game looks amazing due that the art is beautiful and would be fantastic have a VN with a Netorare path with that beautiful graphics. Is just the first release I hope that the developer change his plans of a VN of pure Netorase for a VN with a cheating routte or something like that hehehe. But even if the developer dont make an alternative for Netorare path I wish him the best with his project and success. Thanks for sharing this nice VN friend :giggle:

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
I normally don't download .1 versions anymore as far too many get abandoned within the first 3 releases but the wife in this was quite cute and it's so nice to see an inclusive Netorase game rather than the typical hard Netorare that we so commonly get around here.
For now I'm glad that I did give it a try, it's rather cute and wholesome and the interactions between the two leads was great. I hope that in the future it continues to be so positive between the two and even more so that we don't end up with another quickly abandoned game.
Best of luck Devs and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Saxonado Studios

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I'm glad I tried this. I can't wait to read how their relationship develops over time. I hope it's not just the same ole "couple jumps into sharing and its effortless with no problems. The way these two talk about everything together I hope the first couple times aren't easy and they talk about it afterwards. Those kinda conversations can make the characters two people was actually care about, and when you care more about the character you end up more invested in the project as a whole.

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
From what some of the people are saying, I like the sound of this. NTR is something I'm always willing to explore, simply because I'd like to see perspectives of not just nonsensical stories that are only propelled forward by the the notion that the MC is forcefully oblivious to the cheating just so the story can continue and then the reader/viewer/etc is deprived of ever seeing the reasonable reaction to being cheated on. I'd love a story to be like "okay, they cheated. What happens from here. How's the story unfold in the AFTERMATH' and this seems like it explores a true A to B.

Additionally, options/routes always make NTR shine in my opinion, and games that offer that I always do multiple playthroughs. NTR with choice is like the Dark Souls of AVNs to me. You failed! Now suffer! The character is quite attractive (mmmm... redheads) and she has a cute curvy chubbiness to her that I personally like. I'll be watching this and check it out when there is a bit more content :)

Good luck Dev!
Cheers and be well!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I love the artwork and I love the new take on NTR, where the NTR is just really his fantasy, and the NTR are just "what if's"

• Red Heart

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So ntr in this game are more of a like bad end or just the mc imagination
only a "what if" scenario. so technically no NTR is happening. It's just choices to either be a dom or your wife will be a dom. But all choices lead to both of you being considerate to one another regardless

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So from what I have read in the comments, only two routes, dom and sub.
Any chance of a third?
Like be dom for the most part, but let her be dom on occasion.

Basically you are the dominant one but you let your partner take the lead sometimes.

For a realistic example.
Rough exhausting day at work, laying in bed and she's in the mood.
You tell her alright, but your on top, because I can't move.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes