VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.02] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
From what some of the people are saying, I like the sound of this. NTR is something I'm always willing to explore, simply because I'd like to see perspectives of not just nonsensical stories that are only propelled forward by the the notion that the MC is forcefully oblivious to the cheating just so the story can continue and then the reader/viewer/etc is deprived of ever seeing the reasonable reaction to being cheated on. I'd love a story to be like "okay, they cheated. What happens from here. How's the story unfold in the AFTERMATH' and this seems like it explores a true A to B.

Additionally, options/routes always make NTR shine in my opinion, and games that offer that I always do multiple playthroughs. NTR with choice is like the Dark Souls of AVNs to me. You failed! Now suffer! The character is quite attractive (mmmm... redheads) and she has a cute curvy chubbiness to her that I personally like. I'll be watching this and check it out when there is a bit more content :)

Good luck Dev!
Cheers and be well!
Bro... I have no idea what you're talking about but, this is an NTS game, not NTR, it says so right on the OP. There are netorare 'What-if' scenarios, but there's no cheating happening.

The two paths, seemingly, boil down to Path-A: The MC takes a more active role in the relationship and has more control over the situations and scenarios they will be in together. Then also Path-B: The Wife will take the more active role in their relationship, and be the one in control, and will be more focused on humiliation and maybe femdom too, the MC will be more submissive in this case. In both paths, it's out of love, and it's consensual. I have no clue what the devs plans are regarding the two paths in the long run, but at least with the knowledge we have so far, there isn't anything to suggest there will be cheating.

Reactions: Saxonado Studios

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So from what I have read in the comments, only two routes, dom and sub.
Any chance of a third?
Like be dom for the most part, but let her be dom on occasion.

Basically you are the dominant one but you let your partner take the lead sometimes.

For a realistic example.
Rough exhausting day at work, laying in bed and she's in the mood.
You tell her alright, but your on top, because I can't move.
I'm not really sure if the path where the MC will be more in control and taking a more active role in their relationship, will necessarily be him being a true dom. I think it's basically just, he won't be passive, and will have more control over their sexual adventures. Whereas the other path, the wife will be more in control over their adventures and their relationship in general, and will be focused on humiliation, and possibly femdom.

So far in the first release, aside from some slightly different dialogue, everything is the same. So it's kind of early to tell.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Pure NTS? A shame. The only good Netorase is the type that devolves into Netorare.
No, just no. :rolleyes:

NTR fans coming into pure NTS games saying shit like this, is just as bad as the harem/vanilla purists doing the same shit in NTR threads. Same applies to the harem/vanilla purists who come into NTS threads, people are always bothering us NTS fans, who barely get any good NTS games as is.

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Finally bois we have a red headed Onee-Chan FMC! Too long we've seen the blonde tsundere lolis for too long we've seen the cool black haired kaichousama for too long we have had the blue haired ditzy imouto! We now have our Red hair ara ara oneechan!

Scrooge McDuck II

Feb 12, 2018
Normally more the kinda guy that likes the whole thing to be the what-ifs but after giving this first release a try goddamn you've got me swayed that nts can be just as good. The art looks stunning btw, well done man can't wait to see more from you :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saxonado Studios

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Was kinda hoping that there will be a route that leads to actual NTR like the game "Warped Desires" oh well :(

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This looks really interesting! I'm so going to keep a close watch on this after playing the release! The art style reminds me of something. I can vividly imagine it in my head but I don't know what it is though lol

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes