Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
No news... also, new update released for the last SteamVR setup...

I wonder if the controllers glitch is just because we're not where we should in the play area (I'm a little more backward and upward from the "center" of the game... don't know how I could fix that.
What sort of controllers are expected to not work as now ? I play with the NOLO system that emulate perfectly the HTC Vive controllers, except for triggers that are not analog, but never saw a game where it's a real problem :/

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I finally switched to japanese locale for a different game's reason, but that was the problem of the invisible characters. I can now see the player, no more cloaking effect.

AbadMan

May 29, 2017
Would any know how to select options with VR with a Windows Mixed Reality setup? got over the floating issue be adjusting floor height in the windows app but can't select anything in game options

Lord_Kunzite

Aug 23, 2018
Somebody please help me with solving invisible characters bug.
Deleting "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" does not help.
Remove "Plugins" folder and put it back after launcher opening does not help too.
I tried different combinations in both game versions, with graphics quality, screen resolution and fullscreen/window mode, with or without ntlea - characters are still invisible.
May be there is some issue in .ini files?
There is a .txt file name "output_log.txt". It says about bug:
"
DllNotFoundException: MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl:MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsCreateWorld (intptr,int,intptr,int)
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl._CreateWorld (IntPtr iValues, Int32 iValueLength, IntPtr fValues, Int32 fValueLength) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+World.Create (MMD4MecanimInternal.Bullet.WorldProperty worldProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+MMDModel.Create (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl.CreateMMDModel (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._InitializePhysicsEngine () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._Salvage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
"
I guess that for some reason game does not see "MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics.dll". But this file is on its correct place in game directory.

System version: Windows 7 x64.
System configuration: Intel i7-4770, Nvidia GTX 1060.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Somebody please help me with solving invisible characters bug.
Deleting "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" does not help.
Remove "Plugins" folder and put it back after launcher opening does not help too.
I tried different combinations in both game versions, with graphics quality, screen resolution and fullscreen/window mode, with or without ntlea - characters are still invisible.
May be there is some issue in .ini files?
There is a .txt file name "output_log.txt". It says about bug:
"
DllNotFoundException: MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl:MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsCreateWorld (intptr,int,intptr,int)
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl._CreateWorld (IntPtr iValues, Int32 iValueLength, IntPtr fValues, Int32 fValueLength) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+World.Create (MMD4MecanimInternal.Bullet.WorldProperty worldProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl+MMDModel.Create (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimBulletPhysicsImpl.CreateMMDModel (.MMD4MecanimModelImpl model) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._InitializePhysicsEngine () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl._Salvage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMD4MecanimModelImpl.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
"
I guess that for some reason game does not see "MMD4MecanimBulletPhysics.dll". But this file is on its correct place in game directory.

System version: Windows 7 x64.
System configuration: Intel i7-4770, Nvidia GTX 1060.
Did you switch your system to Japanese local? As I mentioned recently, that fixed it for me when fiddling with the plugins didn't.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Did anyone find a fix for the spawn position error|? can't move around with the left controller as stated in-game, with my previous installation of windows everything was fine... NOw she always apawns quite a bit away, and the weird thing is, the initial message does track my headset right....

ayanamimkmk

Feb 24, 2019
Did anyone find a fix for the spawn position error|? can't move around with the left controller as stated in-game, with my previous installation of windows everything was fine... NOw she always apawns quite a bit away, and the weird thing is, the initial message does track my headset right....
I am the same symptom.
There was no problem in trial version.
It seems that it will not work unless it is the latest version.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Would any know how to select options with VR with a Windows Mixed Reality setup? got over the floating issue be adjusting floor height in the windows app but can't select anything in game options

Well, good news everyone, after two days of learning on editing DLL C# files, I gave a try tonight to see why some peoples (like me) had those sort of problems, and it was way too easy, I don't even get how they did that mistake x'D

The game check just if you have a Oculus, or LightHouse (so Vive, WITH lighthouse), but if you don't have any, it just don't load any HMD or controllers handler ! x'D

This fix make simply force the game to recognize all HMD as VIVE, so if you ahve anything that emulate vive controllers, it should work.
Still, I see that I can't rotate in free camera mode, and I'm not sure if it's because of that or something from my setup :/
PLEASE LET ME KNOW :3

Still I made it based on the "[181103][RJ236820][みたらしだんご] VRふたなり女王様 -もみじの甘々前立腺調教- VR" realease of Nyaa.si, and I don't know if both are the same version.
So you can try with the release of the first page and let me know if it works, but it will works on the last nyaa.si release for sure.
If not, please send me the same file I edited in the original version so I'll apply the fix on this one too.

Have fun ;)

Jul 25, 2018
Well, good news everyone, after two days of learning on editing DLL C# files, I gave a try tonight to see why some peoples (like me) had those sort of problems, and it was way too easy, I don't even get how they did that mistake x'D

The game check just if you have a Oculus, or LightHouse (so Vive, WITH lighthouse), but if you don't have any, it just don't load any HMD or controllers handler ! x'D

This fix make simply force the game to recognize all HMD as VIVE, so if you ahve anything that emulate vive controllers, it should work.
Still, I see that I can't rotate in free camera mode, and I'm not sure if it's because of that or something from my setup :/

Still I made it based on the "[181103][RJ236820][みたらしだんご] VRふたなり女王様 -もみじの甘々前立腺調教- VR" realease of Nyaa.si, and I don't know if both are the same version.
So you can try with the release of the first page and let me know if it works, but it will works on the last nyaa.si release for sure.
If not, please send me the same file I edited in the original version so I'll apply the fix on this one too.

Have fun ;)
Saviour of the universe

AbadMan

May 29, 2017

Have fun ;)
Thank you for this. it does work with the version from here and I too can not rotate within freecam/3rd person mode but is nothing I am going to complain about I mean I can play this now which is all I wanted

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Thank you for this. it does work with the version from here and I too can not rotate within freecam/3rd person mode but is nothing I am going to complain about I mean I can play this now which is all I wanted
I see, glad to see that it works !
Still, I want to make a full corrected version, what HMD and Tracking Device do you use ?

As I looked for now in the code, there's no reason for the game to not being bale to rotate :/
But maybe I can edit the rotate function in something more logic if I compare some other games that use Rotate feature.
I'll take a look and update my link if I can do anything.
The real problem with debugging VR games is that I have to take it on and off a lot of time to try anything...

snebodo

Apr 14, 2019
I got the right menu working on WMR by rebinding the trigger to "A button" in the Steam VR settings. The right menu works to select the maps and other graphics settings. The problem is I can't start the scenes. I've tried many buttons, including the menu button on the "OK" to start in the UI. Anyone know a solution?

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I got the right menu working on WMR by rebinding the trigger to "A button" in the Steam VR settings. The right menu works to select the maps and other graphics settings. The problem is I can't start the scenes. I've tried many buttons, including the menu button on the "OK" to start in the UI. Anyone know a solution?
Have you tried my Fix up there + remapping ?
With my fix, the game really will see all inputs of a HTC Vive Controller, so I guess with rmeapping buttons, you will be able to enable everything ^^

Without the Fix, just understand that it will never know what VR Controller will be used, and no function are assigned to any buttons almost.

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
though there are no subtitles, this can help understand bits of what Momiji says:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes