Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
@lunarian21
Don't remove the whole folder - this leads to the invisible character. just remove the "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: nalem

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
@lunarian21
Don't remove the whole folder - this leads to the invisible character. just remove the "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" and you should be good to go.
That is actually what I did do however. Maybe I'll redownload and try again. To clarify, the steps are this correct?
1. Move the AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll file under the plug in folder.
2. Run Exe, launcher opens.
3. Select settings, and put the .dll back.
4. Game should run.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
3: No, don't put it back. I deleted it and it worked afterwards.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
I Unzipped this game and I have all the files but for some reason my game won't load when I click on the application I am running it on Win 7 does that have an effect, please help:(

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
no issues on my end - I7 6700K, 16gb ram&31gb pagefile, 2x R9 390+1x R9 390x, Windows 10 Pro 1803(17134) , that may not have any connection to this game however check if you guys have OpenCL inside GPU-Z checked, once i had some not successful drivers installation and OpenCL was not installed - which lead to bunch of programs didn't worked correctly,, if you guys are on custom build of windows - then many of these lack a few dll files, also check if your antivirus blocked some certain files of the game - that often is the case, anyways just sharing a few thoughts, install all the visual c++ and .net framework, laters

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Fat chance. But you can always try this:
Hooks into steam as a native VR driver. Works over usb cable or WiFi.
So hey I've been trying to do what you've said for a few hours today but I can't seem to get it. Do you know the process by step or is there something I can learn myself from.

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
So hey I've been trying to do what you've said for a few hours today but I can't seem to get it. Do you know the process by step or is there something I can learn myself from.
Well since sharing is caring - here goes nothing:

The setup:
On your phone:
  1. Get a cardboard compatible helmet (many for around 20 bucks on amazon) if you haven't got one already
  2. Get google cardboard app - you need it to scan the QR-code of the helmet you have so it can apply a proper config profile
  3. Download the app I mentioned - iVry
On your PC:
  1. Download Steam (create an account if you don't have one)
  2. Go to Library -> VR -> Install SteamVR (around 4GB - it's free) - this is needed for any and ALL VR games to be working
  3. Download iVry SteamVR driver which the iVry developer linked on the play store page and install it (driver won't install if you don't have steamVR already)
  4. Run the iVry App on your phone and leave it in the foreground. Some use USB cable connections but I prefer WiFi.
  5. Start steam
  6. You should see a VR icon in the top right corner between your profile name and the Big Picture mode - click it.
  7. It should initialize steamVR and if you did all the previous steps correctly they should connect and you'll see a dome-like virtual space on your phone.
  8. Right click the SteamVR mini window - Select Run Room Setup and follow the instructions to set your height and general direction.
  9. You're done with the initial setup.
Playing games:
From now on every time you want to play something
  1. Launch the iVRY app
  2. Launch steam
  3. In steam click the VR icon to launch the VR panel (some games launch SteamVR themselves but I prefer doing it myself)
  4. If status is all green - start the game
Some tips:
  • Experience is a bit hit or miss since most games - the one in this thread included - don't support normal controls and can only be played with 6DOF touch controllers of which there are none available as standalone at the moment (except the old razer hydra which isnt viable to get since it's still missing features compared to the Vive and Rift and costs a ton for what it barely does).
  • There is a way to emulate a razer hydra with a mouse or xinput compatible gamepad but that is a pain and not something you want to get into.
  • For a good game to test out your setup you might want to check out Subnautica which is FREE this week on Epic Games' new store. It has full gamepad support and if you have SteamVR installed the game will run in VR regardless that it's not the steam version you got.
  • Note that the iVry app is a demo version which turns all colors to sepia after a few minutes if you don't unlock the full version with an IAP (was around 8€ when I did) but is still great to experience the capabilities. It's well worth what is asked for it imho.
  • BONUS: A great way to watch VR video is to get DeoVR player directly in steam or the non-steam version from their site and load your files on the PC and stream them with iVry instead of wasting time copying them to the slow/limited space usb/mem-cards and use some crappy phone player to play them. It's controlled with just your head and a xinput gamepad. Most other players I tried sucked big-time.
For this game:
  • You can't interact with the things you see on screen so don't even try (they require a 6dof controller)
  • Use the shortcut keys I mentioned in my earlier post to set settings / clothing / whatever
  • You can change clothing and settings during a scene too
  • In the main menu: Left or Right arrow to select scene
  • In the main menu: Enter to start scene
  • During a scene: Enter to cycle first person / third person view (you can't rotate 3rd person without a 6dof controller sadly)
  • During a scene: Space proceeds to next action and finally returns you to the main menu
  • During a scene: Esc exits completely so don't press it unless you want to quit to windows.
  • Controls are weird but at least there are some.
VR away.
On a side note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming completely wireless and standalone Oculus Quest which looks good on paper, and wouldn't break the bank like the Vive does.
But only and I stress ONLY if it can also stream the games from PC and feed all the sensor information back to it. Otherwise it's just an overrated cardboard which doesnt need a phone and with some more sensors.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I used to be able to at least open the game even if I had no visuals.

But now, It won't even open up. I haven't changed anything recently either. Removing the plugin used to open the launcher, but now it just opens a running exe in task manager but nothing actually opens.

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Well since sharing is caring - here goes nothing:

The setup:
On your phone:
  1. Get a cardboard compatible helmet (many for around 20 bucks on amazon) if you haven't got one already
  2. Get google cardboard app - you need it to scan the QR-code of the helmet you have so it can apply a proper config profile
  3. Download the app I mentioned - iVry
On your PC:
  1. Download Steam (create an account if you don't have one)
  2. Go to Library -> VR -> Install SteamVR (around 4GB - it's free) - this is needed for any and ALL VR games to be working
  3. Download iVry SteamVR driver which the iVry developer linked on the play store page and install it (driver won't install if you don't have steamVR already)
  4. Run the iVry App on your phone and leave it in the foreground. Some use USB cable connections but I prefer WiFi.
  5. Start steam
  6. You should see a VR icon in the top right corner between your profile name and the Big Picture mode - click it.
  7. It should initialize steamVR and if you did all the previous steps correctly they should connect and you'll see a dome-like virtual space on your phone.
  8. Right click the SteamVR mini window - Select Run Room Setup and follow the instructions to set your height and general direction.
  9. You're done with the initial setup.
Playing games:
From now on every time you want to play something
  1. Launch the iVRY app
  2. Launch steam
  3. In steam click the VR icon to launch the VR panel (some games launch SteamVR themselves but I prefer doing it myself)
  4. If status is all green - start the game
Some tips:
  • Experience is a bit hit or miss since most games - the one in this thread included - don't support normal controls and can only be played with 6DOF touch controllers of which there are none available as standalone at the moment (except the old razer hydra which isnt viable to get since it's still missing features compared to the Vive and Rift and costs a ton for what it barely does).
  • There is a way to emulate a razer hydra with a mouse or xinput compatible gamepad but that is a pain and not something you want to get into.
  • For a good game to test out your setup you might want to check out Subnautica which is FREE this week on Epic Games' new store. It has full gamepad support and if you have SteamVR installed the game will run in VR regardless that it's not the steam version you got.
  • Note that the iVry app is a demo version which turns all colors to sepia after a few minutes if you don't unlock the full version with an IAP (was around 8€ when I did) but is still great to experience the capabilities. It's well worth what is asked for it imho.
  • BONUS: A great way to watch VR video is to get DeoVR player directly in steam or the non-steam version from their site and load your files on the PC and stream them with iVry instead of wasting time copying them to the slow/limited space usb/mem-cards and use some crappy phone player to play them. It's controlled with just your head and a xinput gamepad. Most other players I tried sucked big-time.
For this game:
  • You can't interact with the things you see on screen so don't even try (they require a 6dof controller)
  • Use the shortcut keys I mentioned in my earlier post to set settings / clothing / whatever
  • You can change clothing and settings during a scene too
  • In the main menu: Left or Right arrow to select scene
  • In the main menu: Enter to start scene
  • During a scene: Enter to cycle first person / third person view (you can't rotate 3rd person without a 6dof controller sadly)
  • During a scene: Space proceeds to next action and finally returns you to the main menu
  • During a scene: Esc exits completely so don't press it unless you want to quit to windows.
  • Controls are weird but at least there are some.
VR away.
On a side note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming completely wireless and standalone Oculus Quest which looks good on paper, and wouldn't break the bank like the Vive does.
But only and I stress ONLY if it can also stream the games from PC and feed all the sensor information back to it. Otherwise it's just an overrated cardboard which doesnt need a phone and with some more sensors.
It seems rather obvious that I require a proper VR google rather than my current and admitedly shitty Samsung Gear. But seeing how much Oculus or VIVE costs(I live in a country where either of those VRs are worth between 3-5k and averege wage is 1.6k) I think I am going to hold out from these games for a few years till I can get those somehow. You've been very helpfull though I will save this post incase I'll find an another way to play H-VR games.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
For everyone having trouble starting the game, I think I found a temp fix. Go to the folder the game is installed in and take the folder called plugins out and then click on the exe, this will open up the configuration screen. Replace the plugins folder before actually clicking play and it should work., source this me follow this mini guide my game start .... simple cut folder plugin paste to exe game and start exe , wait open config menu and pick folder plugin to exe and paste again to default directory and game work ....

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
oh well this game had weird camera setting in VR so it was unplayable and having only one character who isnt exactly your favorit isnt worth to bother. I rather play PlayHome in VR, some guy on reddit made a VR plugin for it lol :0

cvirgil

Nov 8, 2017
So I fixed the invisible character bug, just like the issues with the game not starting "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" was the issue. Just deleting it made her visible.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes