Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
So noone answered the question if there is subtitles for what the girl is saying D: Is there subtitles or not?

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
So I fixed the invisible character bug, just like the issues with the game not starting "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" was the issue. Just deleting it made her visible.
Can you think of anything else you did? I have tried deleting that and still keep getting invisible characters.

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
So noone answered the question if there is subtitles for what the girl is saying D: Is there subtitles or not?
no there isnt any. But shes talking simple hentai stuff. if you are into anime and hentai you should be able to understand what shes talking allrdy. chimpo means penis :0

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
no there isnt any. But shes talking simple hentai stuff. if you are into anime and hentai you should be able to understand what shes talking allrdy. chimpo means penis :0
Thanks for the answer. Well, now I know a japanese word xD

serawi

Sep 12, 2018
some people already asked, but ...
is there no way of moving around or spawning differently to interact with the menu?
upon starting in vr she and the menues are facing away from me and are a few metres outside of my play-area to the right

HelpWouldBeNice123

Jan 2, 2019
I'm having the same issue as above, when I load in, I'm completely under the play area, and it's entirely out of bounds of my play zone. No amount of troubleshooting could fix this, I even tried to use steamVR Advanced settings to manually move my play space within the game, but, while that application works in every other game, this game completely ignores it.

Reactions: aneoe

IronTrombone

Dec 29, 2018
Completley broken on Windows Mixed Reality - I spawn in levitating 10 feet in the air on the title and menu interactions don't work with the controllers. Bummer, this looked great too.

edd64

Dec 27, 2018
looks like the players position is wrong on mixed reallity and oculus rift. maybe it works only properly on HTC Vive

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Well, in VR mode for me, I can't use the internal game menu... controllers are working perfectly fine, even buttons in game (showing menu, enable laser pointer) but I can't trigger anything on the ingame menu :/

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I do not have access to VR, but isn't a censored VR game kinda lame?
No, if the censor is well made, it don't cause any trouble and make just imagination do the work exactly like in 2D ^^
Still, for this one, haven't tried as I can't use the menu in VR -_-, and uncensor patch available

Mar 31, 2018
this is a shame a game based on vocal and orders yet it supposed to be English translated game and the only thing translated is the menu no English subtitles or English voice over. very misinforming.

Tizioculo

Feb 8, 2019
Welp, i don't know if anyone is gonna answer me or if there is a fix, but for some reason when i spawn at the beginning (Oculus Rift) i'm clipping through the bed and i'm a little bit too low. Is there no way to move around outside 3rd person view?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Working fine for me: GTX1080Ti / Japanese Windows 10 Pro x64 (1803) / Jap Locale in intl.cpl

That's exactly what I needed thank you so much.

And here is the good stuff for those who can run it and the ones who can hopefully manage to:
P*nis UNCENSOR (Momiji only)
I'm providing the pre-patched assets files in this
Just extract the archives to your respective game directory overwriting files if needed.

If they update the game you can follow the uncensor guide below to fix the new version.
Special thanks fly out to without whom this wouldn't have been possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I literally can't do this. I get to step 11 and then I go to import the dump and it tells me "can't open the file for writing." I closed the notepad window the only window open is the necessary UABE window, I ran it again as administrator (shouldn't make any difference since it's a admin account but I humored myself anyway) and still couldn't get it to run. I checked the files none are set to read only and again it's a admin account so it shouldn't matter as I should have access... I literally don't know why it won't copy it unless it doesn't work with version 2.2 stable B.

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
I literally can't do this. I get to step 11 and then I go to import the dump and it tells me "can't open the file for writing."...
It's been a while and I can say: just ignore the entire tutorial.
There's a new method since then, which utilizes bepinex injector and doesn't modify any game files at all, courtesy of .
Guy has been modding 3D games on HF for a long time now and really deserves your support.

Here's the post. Download it directly. Not paywalled or anything.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes