Unity - Completed - VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Adult_VR_GameRoom

I played it just because I was curious about the dong physics lol. To my surprise it was not what I expected but fun time nonetheless. I wish there was a way to customize them dick :D or at least change the shape
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thomas0326

Fuckin love this game. Played on quest 2. Had camera problem fixed with ovr on steam and censor problem with patch. Both are in discussion. Also really loved the sweet lines from momiji, which sadly doesn't have subtitles, but for fluent listeners it is gold. Overall great in quality. Good graphics, voice, modelling, physics, motion, everything. Near perfect game. Great for futa lovers.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mooncakespace

Cultured content for the cultured consumer.

The controller mapping is kinda confusing and unclear on Index at first since only Vives and Rifts were out at the time but it's totally workable.

Doesn't seem to be a way to unpixelate her cock, only real drawback.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Chocoboii

The best of its genre. If you like futadom / futa on male then this is the best you'll get from the 3D side of things. If you have VR then that's the cherry on top. Don't even think about it, just get it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

batrudi

++++Good NonVR game
    Real Futanari (not shemale)
    Futa on Male (which is you)
    Great angles if you let the camera float around
    Uncensored option! read this thread (Demosaic Editor)
    Threesome available! with 2 sexaroid Momijis!
    - in Take Photo Poses yellow square can't be removed, shuts the content(((
    - subtitles would be really relevant
  6. 1.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

I only got the NON VR download, as I dont own a VR headset, nor do I want to.

But after trying the Non VR version, it was dissapointing. Neither the character 3d models were present. I even tried one mode different with the settings turned off. BUt all I saw was the censor blue and the visual cues of wet action.

If the VR version works, great go for it. But the Non-VR section does not work at all.