[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,067 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sequel will not be the next game. In the future, who knows? DoD is done, as sad as that might be. Will I miss the characters? Of course, but no need to stifle a dev's creativity.

I look forward to his next game, seeing the new character, finding out the new story, etc. He has a legitimate dev team and office to work from. I believe it could be really special. Also that 2d art that was posted earlier, he said that artist is now a member of the team. So we might even see some more 2d art pop up in the future.

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
147 votes nice! Let's see if we can reach 200! :FeelsGoodMan:
200 votes reached, can't ask for more... :FuckYea: Ty all.

Sequel will not be the next game. In the future, who knows? DoD is done, as sad as that might be. Will I miss the characters? Of course, but no need to stifle a dev's creativity.

I look forward to his next game, seeing the new character, finding out the new story, etc. He has a legitimate dev team and office to work from. I believe it could be really special. Also that 2d art that was posted earlier, he said that artist is now a member of the team. So we might even see some more 2d art pop up in the future.
If it envolves Tracy, I'm all "ears". :eazyHype:

LarryLaw

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly im looking so much forward to his new game, more than a sequel or something like that. I cant imagine a sequel, if he would have an good idea i wouldnt say no to a sequel since i like the DoD Girls

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I'm undecided. I feel like I need to actually play the last episode before I could state one way or the other. On the one hand, I do think it would be interesting to play as a stronger, more knowledgeable, more experienced MC who wouldn't make silly mistakes simply because he hadn't finished a book or something. But then again, if the game finishes well, I'd hate to see him have to force a new story just because of consumer demand.

I'd also like to know more about the Eden project he wants to work on, because if it sounds interesting on its own, then no, I'd rather he pursued the new thing.

Reactions: Saunt Casanova

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I think that we must wait the end of DOD why cuz we dont know which is the end of the history or which is end which will take Dr Sins to retake the History if he thinks is a god idea make a Sequel i think he can expand the harem of the MC maybe include the sister of Marcus other friends of Alice and Tracy other Milfs friends of the Mrs Turner or Jenna and eventually create a new enemies may be more powerful to create the history expand areas and situations of the MC like a School or Work . Other option could be explore the live of the Prophet that will be cool it will be interesting how was the beginning of the shards the beginning of the order and a lot of new girls to mind control and fuck this in the 2 options the second will be little difficult in the aspect that we know how the history of the prophet end and create the same expectation which DOD created until now, other Option is a history of the first dream walker more tragic and cruel than the Prophet with bunch of girls of course but in the end Only Dr Sin could decide.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If the creator of the game has enough ideas and desire to make one then yes, if he does not than no just leave this masterpiece alone. I do hope he does have ideas and wants to make a part 2 though!

Sep 4, 2017
If he turns the game to a sandbox with same characters and more maybe but Adult games shouldnt have sequels , I mean what is the ultimate goal of an adult game? Fuck all women right? And if it has Harem tag , build a harem, story in a game is important , makes games even better but its not the main reason why we play adult games , at least not for me, and for this spesific game (without playing ep12 , assuming whats gonna happen and what has happened) what can he add more for Adult scenes ? Mom loves you, big sister loves you and fuck your aunt with you, you mind control aunt and she loves you, little sister loves you already and had threesome with mom , nothing except some foursome or harem scenes , and he or his team has skills about rendering , coding, so I think a beautifull end for DoD, and a new game with lots of content and a good story would be better for us . Sorry for the long post and broken English if I had a mistake :D

Reactions: Paradisum

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Don't need a sequel but it'd be nice to see some of the characters turn up as support characters or have random cameos in future games. That said, if the dev can come up with a good idea for a sequel then hopefully it's as awesome as this one was or better even.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'd love to see a sequel or prequel, just not yet, give Sin some space to make the Eden and he can come back to the DoD world in a year or two.

Failing that, like @bluehound36 said, make them part of the supporting cast in Eden, assuming the worlds mesh and they aren't totally separate they'd make good cheap(already built) NPC's or whatever.

Lucky22

Apr 4, 2018
hell yeahhhh , i wish it to be true ,i will be eagerly waiting and it would be great if that animated scenes improve a bit

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 107668
Developer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, as we all know one of the most awesome games, "Dreams of Desire" is coming to an end, and of course, true fans of the project always get "hurt" when they know something they like, will end eventually.

With that said, I leave here a voting petition for those who would like to see a sequel of "Dreams of Desire" take place. The voting petition will take place, starting this month of June until @Lewdlab takes into consideration this is a project too good to die just yet...​

If you are a true fan of "Dreams of Desire" cast your vote!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to @jande21 who helped me, to create this thread.
would i like to see more of my wincestable family is that even a question XD but in all honesty from story stand point even though i obviously voted yes i dont see how it would play out i mean the whole story was to get rid of the cult and mostly everyone except nora which i want for my fuck toy/maid for our family is dead in the game

so as a story stand point dont see how it would work but the characters and fappable sex scenes i dont want to disappear thats like the only think i see the potential of keeping a sequel
I'd love to see a sequel or prequel, just not yet, give Sin some space to make the Eden and he can come back to the DoD world in a year or two.

Failing that, like @bluehound36 said, make them part of the supporting cast in Eden, assuming the worlds mesh and they aren't totally separate they'd make good cheap(already built) NPC's or whatever.
yeah a prequel could be better although im not that fond of the MC ancestors i am interested to seeing aunt Jenna and Mommy as lolis though XD

sigrix

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, please!!

I dont even finished the game (I just downloaded it yesterday) but I really liked it a lot, of course I will want them to continue the saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote