[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,066 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
Yes ;) but not like a his second game...Now i feel We like a players and a Dr Sin need a rest to make more interesting second part,now We need one or two games before DoD 2

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
hell if I ever saw a more pointless poll
you would always get a vast majority of ppl saying yes to such a question

Obviously, the dev would have come up with something soon - otherwise he's supporters ain't going to keep paying him.
So the question is: does he even have enough ideas to tell an interesting story in 2nd part?
Or should he rather go for something else completely?

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Well, I voted yes. But that comes with a caveat. What made DoD great? It was the story, the story, the story. So, to make a sequel, there first MUST be a great story. In fact, all the best movie sequels (and yes, there have been precious few) have had better stories than the original. So, work out the story first, and if it's not at least as good as the first one, then don't make the game.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's in addition to the Tracy prequel. The 2D project that was mentioned I'm not sure if is more DoD as well (it's based off a Mrs Turner drawing as an inspiration, but I'm not sure if its' more than that). However it seeems Lewdlab is going to be doing the Project game first before another full game other than the prequel/side-quel, while Tracy's side story won't be much longer than a single regular DoD episode it seems.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
in this kind of a game father would be kinda getting in a way of MC actions, wouldn't he?

D

Deleted member 525278

maybe with grownup characters with their own families and more milfous mom and aunt it will lead to some hot incest orgy scenes. plus summertimesaga-level-openworld, some magic gameplay (like corruption in dreams or whatever), descent plot.seems like ideal jerkinoff fuel to me

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Yup, i agree with the above; the poll only make sense if you suggest an alternative; is dod 2 or what? Much as i liked dod i think i rather see something entirely new....

KaisarAbdan

Apr 30, 2018
i have question ... ihave problem at file download DoD
1.not complete picture
2.not complete file episode ( Just episode 2 just have 0kb )

How i can fix it ...

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
why the game needs a prequel? it would be better to finish the end of the current version of the game. the end of the previous version turned soo muddy

Sep 23, 2017
It really depends, I understand why people would want to stop now, but honestly, the game can still give tons of mini-stories. What will happen in the relationship between marcus and his mom,the new relationship with tracy (not hating each other)and the other characters could evolve or change,it could also be the case that if the MC loses his powers at the end this could affect the girls that he used the power on,etc.... etc... yada yada yada.

This game could totally continue if they have ideas and desire of continuing with the game,if they are just continuing because of fans or money it would destroy the game.I personally vote yes because i WANT to see a sequel,but that doesnt mean that i want it to be a sequel,it all depends in lewdlabers and how they want to continue.

Reactions: Paradisum

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
man... i have to say the ending was one of the biggest flop in all the games i've played!
may be because the games started so good and stay great throughout until towards the
end, it actually felt like "quick... end the game, we cant be assed anymore!"

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
No.

I loved the game. It is one of the best and for thst reason don’t sully it by making something similar and inferior.

It’s better to try and do something having learned from it, rather than repeat it.

A great piece thst will get better with time. Use people’s enthusiasm to inspire the next one.

Apr 27, 2018
The Sequel IS Coming.

Devs Roadmap for 2018.

Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories

Episode 1 - Early July
Episode 2 - Early August
Episode 3 - Early September

"The Lost Memories" is the side story from the POV of Tracy (Somewhat prequel how she know about the order and how she got the shard etc)

<Codename>
Project Eden

Concept Phase
Early Development
Starter Build Content Creation
Release - October

The Project "Eden" is the continuation of DoD.

Unnamed 2D Game

Release - Q4 2018

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote