[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,066 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Untitled-1.png
Developer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, as we all know one of the most awesome games, "Dreams of Desire" is coming to an end, and of course, true fans of the project always get "hurt" when they know something they like, will end eventually.

With that said, I leave here a voting petition for those who would like to see a sequel of "Dreams of Desire" take place. The voting petition will take place, starting this month of June until @Lewdlab takes into consideration this is a project too good to die just yet...​

If you are a true fan of "Dreams of Desire" cast your vote!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to @jande21 who helped me, to create this thread.

morphy386

May 8, 2018
Well, hell no. I am sure @Lewdlab will prowide another awesome game with great characters. In my opinion Dreams of Desire is awesome game, but we already know everything. The best thing in DoD was to slowly get to know/experience things like story, girls, building relations with girls, etc. Now when MC is "open" with all girls it's not the same. I hope you get my point. I'm looking forward to see more @Lewdlab productions. I was having great time playing DoD and i wish i could forget all of these to experience it again.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
No. Sequels are often horrible and unnecessary. Dreams of Desire is a gem in the adult gaming community. Let it stay that way. The game is reaching its climactic ending, a sequel will ruin that ending. Also, we've already come pass the GTKY phase. If MC gets to fuck everyone else at anytime then what's the point a story?

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Well, hell no. I am sure @Lewdlab will prowide another awesome game with great characters. In my opinion Dreams of Desire is awesome game, but we already know everything. The best thing in DoD was to slowly get to know/experience things like story, girls, building relations with girls, etc. Now when MC is "open" with all girls it's not the same. I hope you get my point. I'm looking forward to see more @Lewdlab productions. I was having great time playing DoD and i wish i could forget all of these to experience it again.
I know what you mean the story gradually taking place, and I respect your opinion.

But I feel that more sex positions, and improved animations are needed here.

Reactions: lord_zeref and Dufy

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
No. Sequels are often horrible and unnecessary. Dreams of Desire is a gem in the adult gaming community. Let it stay that way. The game is reaching its climactic ending, a sequel will ruin that ending.
Cliffhanger? :p

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Some standalone games like the holiday special would be nice, just longer. But a whole other game just to see animations and h scenes? I mean I wouldnt argue but what is the point of a story then indeed? I would love to see more DoD just not a sequal.

MAC_T

Nov 21, 2017
I think a prequel to this wonderful game would be a better move, where we get to see the origins of the prophet, the order, the beginning of the book/spell/ shards. Yes, we can still get to see all the girls from DoD as visions the prophet may get.

Reactions: SciGuy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy we probably won't know many things.Like what realy happen with Tracy.How she learn about the stuff,how she get the shard,what happen with her friend Lisa?

Reactions: Paradisum

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I think faith on Lewdlab is needed here, he's incredibly keen on his new project, it may even be BETTER than Dreams of Desire? Unnecessary sequels are just that, unnecessary. The plot is literally reaching its climax, let it go out properly.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think faith on Lewdlab is needed here, he's incredibly keen on his new project, it may even be BETTER than Dreams of Desire? Unnecessary sequels are just that, unnecessary. The plot is literally reaching its climax, let it go out properly.
I hope you are right,but let's be honest.Sandbox games so far realy sucks.Even the best have so many problems,mostly with grinding and slow progression,not to mention unnecessary walking around that only is there to make you think the game is longer.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope he won't go for it. Sin is is quite talented when it comes to coding and incredible when it comes to renders. DoD even tho popular except for a renders was just a typical incest fuckfest so sequel would be a waste of potential of quite a decent dev. Project Eden sounds much more interesting and even tho I have mediocre hopes about it, it's still something that might be great for him as a developer and great for players as such. To be fair I doubt he'll go for DoD 2 in a predictable future

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
I'd prefer for some of the characters to come back in another game, maybe he could make a poll or something where patreons can choose 2 characters from DoD that they want to see in the new game

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry guys (gals?), but I have to vote no because I want to see what other stories this dev can come up with.

Now, a few shorts with Tracy and the MCs further adventures I wouldn't say no to, but that's not really a sequel.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote