[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,066 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not to mention Marcus is perhaps one of the only likeable black dudes in adult games, the guy is a total bro, and not some BBC asshole that is just their to infuriate the player...
BBC that is an asshole the one that comes to mind is the guys from Taffy Tales when in the beginning of the game he participate in a gangbang that rapes one of the girls that likes the main character and is a total dick to the main characters mom technically im only playing that game due to how that art style reminds me of the artist Incase

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
There are plenty that is have the misfortune of having seen...

Davide from The Tyrant

Kevin from Marie's Chapter

Jamal from Elena's Life

Mark from swinging couple ?

Half the cast of Katie's Corruption

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I'm all for more DoD. However, I would like to see the promise of a full animation update of the original DoD.

I think it's also probably safe to say that we love the female models, they are pretty epic.

Possibly more customizable fetish driven content. For example, if you're a fan of a good tittyfuck, or anal, or footjobs, etc... more of that or a way that we could customize a sex scene.

Probably also more group sex content would also be amazing.

Reactions: Paradisum

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Nah. I've enjoyed the game but it's explored pretty much every avenue with each character so a sequel would feel like a retread. I would rather see a new game, either entirely new or a game set in the same universe with a completely different set of present-day characters.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I think a prequel to this wonderful game would be a better move, where we get to see the origins of the prophet, the order, the beginning of the book/spell/ shards.
I like this idea a lot! There were a few characters introduced in the DoD 'flashbacks' I'd like to see more of (the blonde in particular!). The Prophet could be somewhat omniscient (think 'Q' from Star Trek TNG) - he KNOWS what the future holds. He manipulates the events leading to the original DoD, which we see as 'flash-forwards' involving the characters we've become attached to. It'd sure make me feel better if the crappy things some of the chars did were the only real options they had!

Reactions: MAC_T

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
While I would love to see a DoD2, I highly doubt that his next game or any future games for a while will be another "Dreams of Desire" game. However I will vote pro DoD2.

+1

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Why would you ever wanna see more of exactly the same thing ? it's literally you the MC in the game, and the girls and that's it....how would you expand on a story like that when he already milked all the positions and sex scenes possible ?!

If anything he should move on and further improve his style instead of going the DmD path which I think is complete lazy shit, but now it's lazy shit x2.
You sure about that?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: kasata

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Now, a few shorts with Tracy and the MCs further adventures I wouldn't say no to, but that's not really a sequel.
This is what I'd prefer. Quick one offs with the characters we know and love would be fine with me. Maybe scenes about as long the "date" scenes we got in episode 5.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I voted no, I'd rather the dev focus their talents on something new.

Reactions: kasata

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
DoD was awesome... its time to move on and see what creativity the dev can comes up with for their next project.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, sequels generally suck giant hairy monkey balls.

Also, cut out those half arsed animations.

Either do them properly or don't do them at all but frame jump animations look terrible.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I don't think Sin put that ending where it shows that the father is alive for nothing maybe in the future he intends to make a DoD2 with the father as the main character and showing what happened to him before the events of DoD too

Drue

May 12, 2018
Yeah i don't think it will end like this, while the father still alive and Tracy not getting caught by order.
Still i will vote No, because there will new tag "Ntr" if the father or brother will be new mc

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Sorry guys (gals?), but I have to vote no because I want to see what other stories this dev can come up with.

Now, a few shorts with Tracy and the MCs further adventures I wouldn't say no to, but that's not really a sequel.

I agree, time to make another legendary adventure. You wont get much more out DOD, however a new game probably would. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote