Others Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 9, 2021
Hello, tell me please, I use a slightly different program for hacking the game (artmoney). Health, number of points per level, damage and hits I could find, but the number of clothes points I could not find, did someone find this value?
Warning: I used Google translate. Hello, this information is more for those who decide to hack the game. I asked in the comments how to find the number of points for clothes. I found this value, it is 62 points for each stage of the broken clothes. By the way, I haven't fully tested it, but the first hits will be the same, at least the zombie will definitely remove 2 points of clothes (each bite).

Reactions: EroMate
Apr 9, 2021
Warning: I used Google translate. Hello, this information is more for those who decide to hack the game. I asked in the comments how to find the number of points for clothes. I found this value, it is 62 points for each stage of the broken clothes. By the way, I haven't fully tested it, but the first hits will be the same, at least the zombie will definitely remove 2 points of clothes (each bite).
This is version 2.0!!!

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Could you provide datatype and initial value? I tried doing the same thing but was unable to find it.

Closest I got was some variables I found at 62, but modifying these to 0 did nothing, and going below 0 would result in a crash once she entered idle animation

Last edited:

number482

Oct 16, 2018
I think I figured out a way to get permanently naked using CE:

1. Find the address to get health. Value is a double that starts at 100, can search for exact values based on damage taken
2. Subtract B0 from this value (hex calculators are free online). This is the first clothing item. You'll know it's the right address if the value is 1
3. Subtract 10 from the value from 2 to get the next clothing item. Again, the value should be 1.
4. Repeat step 3 until fully undressed. There should be 8 addresses in total. Keep these as 0 to be fully naked.

Worth noting that at least 1 sex animation still plays even if you only remove panties and bra, though the shirt and pants do not appear in the animation. Seems like the animations are rather robust!

Now just need to wait for a method to add in the cum animation at 0hp without game overing.

Reactions: JoeTermin
Apr 9, 2021
Could you provide datatype and initial value? I tried doing the same thing but was unable to find it.

Closest I got was some variables I found at 62, but modifying these to 0 did nothing, and going below 0 would result in a crash once she entered idle animation
Hello, my data type is "Integer 1 byte". The initial value is 62, with each bite this value becomes:
60,58,56,54,52,50,48,44,40,36,32,24,16,0, the last 15th beat takes off his clothes. I think that in the game clothes are removed only after there was a hit after 0, and only after it. I set the clothes to always be at 0, because of which any hit would lead to the removal of clothes.

Apr 9, 2021
1. Find the address to get health. Value is a double that starts at 100, can search for exact values based on damage taken
2. Subtract B0 from this value (hex calculators are free online). This is the first clothing item. You'll know it's the right address if the value is 1
3. Subtract 10 from the value from 2 to get the next clothing item. Again, the value should be 1.
4. Repeat step 3 until fully undressed. There should be 8 addresses in total. Keep these as 0 to be fully naked.
I do not understand this, google translate translates strangely, you can write in more detail how to do it. Thank you in advance

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018

Worth noting that at least 1 sex animation still plays even if you only remove panties and bra, though the shirt and pants do not appear in the animation. Seems like the animations are rather robust!

Now just need to wait for a method to add in the cum animation at 0hp without game overing.
I had just set my health to max and got hit a bunch. Thanks for the easier way to do it so if new animations are added I can drop them here again.

number482

Oct 16, 2018
I do not understand this, google translate translates strangely, you can write in more detail how to do it. Thank you in advance
Hopefully this translates more clearly:

Using Cheat Engine to find Memory Address. Memory Address is the variable that holds the values. Memory Address is what Cheat Engine looks for:
  1. Find the Memory Address for HP. The HP value starts at 100. You can use "Exact Search" option to find it as you take damage.
  2. Memory Address is in Hexadecimal format. Subtract Hexadecimal value "B0" from Memory Address of HP. This new Memory Address is the first clothing item. It starts at 1. Change it to 0 to remove the clothe
  3. Next, subtract 10 from the Memory Address to find the next clothe. You can change it to 0 to remove that clothe as well. Using this method, you can remove every clothe.
  4. There are 8 Memory Address values for the clothing. Set them all to 0 to be naked. You only need to set the values for bra and panties to be 0 to play animations.

If that is still unclear, try this. Clothe in this game has a value of 1. When clothe is destroyed, the value becomes 0.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
Apr 9, 2021
Hopefully this translates more clearly:

Using Cheat Engine to find Memory Address. Memory Address is the variable that holds the values. Memory Address is what Cheat Engine looks for:
  1. Find the Memory Address for HP. The HP value starts at 100. You can use "Exact Search" option to find it as you take damage.
  2. Memory Address is in Hexadecimal format. Subtract Hexadecimal value "B0" from Memory Address of HP. This new Memory Address is the first clothing item. It starts at 1. Change it to 0 to remove the clothe
  3. Next, subtract 10 from the Memory Address to find the next clothe. You can change it to 0 to remove that clothe as well. Using this method, you can remove every clothe.
  4. There are 8 Memory Address values for the clothing. Set them all to 0 to be naked. You only need to set the values for bra and panties to be 0 to play animations.

If that is still unclear, try this. Clothe in this game has a value of 1. When clothe is destroyed, the value becomes 0.
I will try, thanks for the reply

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Shopkeepers have dialogue for being nude. Struggling to make my own CT though

Could you share yours?

number482

Oct 16, 2018
I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with creating CTs - I mostly just set things on the fly since I don't use CE often

hilb

Jan 24, 2020
So where is specifically i can find the ghost girl? 1-2 is the underground maze right?
Yep it is 1-2, you need to unlock que golden lock door in the bottom right zone of the level, go on until you meet the first Red Oni, by beating or passing the Oni you need to kill 2 ghost hands and strike the right wall in the water, it will break, continue and you'll get to the ghost girl. (by the way, there is a Oni right passing the ghost girl, if you shred her shirt and let her drain some health, the Oni will be able to grab her)

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Here's new cheat table from me, for version 0.2 Extended.

Includes the clothing removal(set the value to zero) from this post.

EDIT1: Found Values For MP and MP Max.

EDIT2: Found Enemy grab timer essentially making them last as long as you want, with a hotkey(numpad 1 or number 1), check table extras for more info
Captura de tela 2023-08-06 075610 red.png

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the 2.1 demo in the itch.io page and the extended here? (°_°"")

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes