• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Here's new cheat table from me, for version 0.2 Extended.

Includes the clothing removal(set the value to zero) from this post.

EDIT1: Found Values For MP and MP Max.

EDIT2: Found Enemy grab timer essentially making them last as long as you want, with a hotkey(numpad 1 or number 1), check table extras for more info
View attachment 2830970
Is there an easy way to apply those cheats or do I have to go through the programming myself?

I´m no good at all that complicated stuff . . .

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Is there an easy way to apply those cheats or do I have to go through the programming myself?

I´m no good at all that complicated stuff . . .
The enemy grab timer has a hotkey(numpad 1 or keyboard 1) which freezes the value of the grab (which is actually the damage the enemy does), there is no need to know programing to activate the cheats. If you're still confused search for "cheat engine tutorial" or go through the tutorial that exists within the cheat engine program.

But if you want, you can also modify the hotkey by right clicking and clinkingclicking on Set/Change Hotkeys:
mod hotkey1 2023-08-09 225045.png
hotkey 2 2023-08-09 225200.png
But that's not needed for normal cheat function.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The enemy grab timer has a hotkey(numpad 1 or keyboard 1) which freezes the value of the grab (which is actually the damage the enemy does), there is no need to know programing to activate the cheats. If you're still confused search for "cheat engine tutorial" or go through the tutorial that exists within the cheat engine program.

But if you want, you can also modify the hotkey by right clinking and clinking on Set/Change Hotkeys:
View attachment 2840379
View attachment 2840380
But that's not need for normal cheat function.
Uhh . . . I suppose there isno way to share a pre cheat version or so? = /

Apr 9, 2021
Greetings to all. Thanks for the information that was posted here on hacking the game. Based on this information, I made this table in artmoney:
I’ll warn you right away so that the camera approaches the main character, you need to address: 01C5F459E534 (It becomes different with each restart of the game, but in essence you need to find the health values band change the last digits, in my example BE0 to 534) set the value: 1072693248 as in the picture

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Updated cheat table to include clothing health, amount of monsters killed in stage(set/freeze to 200+ for S rank), amount of damage taken in stage(freeze at 0 for S rank), nekomata flames(fire orbs that follow your character[max 9]{still haven't found the nekomata state flag}) and two testing addresses. (thank you GreenWolf5553322).

edit2: Fixed bug on table use version 2.3.
edit3: Forgot to write this but the table is for version 0.2.0 extended.
Edit4: Made a table for v0.2.1. You can get that version of the game on Itch.io.

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Is there a way to go back up this way?? I can't jump off these walls, unless I'm doing something wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like I get stuck whenever I get here, and end up having to load from a past save point. I have the fire and ice sprays so far.

(It's the room right above this room):

Edit: finally got to do it... Idk why. Camera doesn't help at all.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Am I going insane? What am I doing wrong here?

The box was falling normally a couple minutes ago, now this is happening :unsure:

Jan 14, 2019
Am I going insane? What am I doing wrong here?

The box was falling normally a couple minutes ago, now this is happening :unsure:
Appears to be a glitch... maybe the box falls through the floor or something? All I can really recommend doing is restarting the level, leaving and re-entering the room, or restarting the game? Welp, you'll only get the katana so nothing much is lost if you don't put the box where the symbol is at.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Appears to be a glitch... maybe the box falls through the floor or something? All I can really recommend doing is restarting the level, leaving and re-entering the room, or restarting the game? Welp, you'll only get the katana so nothing much is lost if you don't put the box where the symbol is at.
Yeah, I noticed it happened after 3 or 4 tries. Was kinda tedious having to restart the level, but it fixed it. I could notice when it worked because there's a 'thump' sound when the box hits the floor, and when it gets bugged like in the video, there's no sound.

Reactions: Legend12301230
Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, I noticed it happened after 3 or 4 tries. Was kinda tedious having to restart the level, but it fixed it. I could notice when it worked because there's a 'thump' sound when the box hits the floor, and when it gets bugged like in the video, there's no sound.
Nevertheless, it's a weird, likely uncommon glitch. You should report the bug to Kosmic on his Discord or something!

Redstone_blue

Oct 28, 2021
Welp, I've finished the game pretty much 100%, so you guys can use my save file if you want to~!

Just go into appdata and into local to find Vivid Dead's save data to replace with the one below! Tell me if it works since this is my first time doing this.

doenst work

SrRavenDark

Jul 8, 2018
New update for table and fix for some errors.
Nekomata toggle found.(y)
Beautified the table a bit.
For both v0.2.0 extended and v0.2.1

When i import the table all the address are like this:
1694138981647.png

Anyone knows how to fix?

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
When i import the table all the address are like this:
View attachment 2913079

Anyone knows how to fix?
Did attach you the cheat engine to the correct game process? Also make sure you are using the correct game version else it will show ??, these tables are for 0.2.0 extended and 0.2.1. Make sure your table is for the correct game version. Below is tutorial.

EDIT1: My image editing skills suck:KEK:, why do they look like amogus:FacePalm:.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

DancingRose

Jan 21, 2021
Question: how do like find the game's base assets/sprites? I saw some comments that had some gif file examples of those assets/sprites. I was only able to find where the save files are located but not the assets/sprites, so wondering if that can be found.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes