Others - Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AeonHero

Love it overall. The sprites are beautiful and I love the concept.
    Being such an early version there are obviously some issues (janky controls, poorly-communicated mechanics, disappointingly little sexual content given the fact that it has some), but there’s a lot of potential here. Really looking forward to the future of this project!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Its okay so far, just missing a few oddities here and there. The only major critism is that the enemies underground can get really annoying when you first play the game, as they have annoying hit boxes at times, and that getting past em can be tedious at times.

Giving it a 3/5 for now, hoping the dev fixes and improves the game as it gets developed, and not left as is,
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Mostly a very mild platformer not really an H game which for an Hgame site pretty much guarantees a low score, bad japanese control schemes and movement thats too fast for its small environment is also an issue.

the art is kind of nice but since the game is super dark ( in a literal sense) its hard to really see anything.

other than that since its an alpha there really isnt much more to add Hscenes could be added later but looking at the devs Itchi.io page makes it clear the tags are mostly just to get some attention to the game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

raithark

Controls are confusing.
    The fire and aiming is pretty mediocre since you need precise inputs and some of the puzzles are impossible if you don't time things right.

There's a bug that limits your framerate to half- making it timing even harder (specially wall jumps).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

So far, fun game.

Bug found: After playing a level again and doing worse than your previous run, the higher letter (i.e. A) will get replaced by a lower letter (i.e. C), although the high score still shows up.

The game does suffer performance issues in certain instances, usually at the beginning of the game.

I assume that getting 25000 Points reward an S Rank?

The Bonus Game is interesting, although seeing the ghosts is impossible when moving horizontally. Not sure if that was intended.

I do wish we have save slots. Accidentally pressing New Game could reset the game's save.