• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Question: how do like find the game's base assets/sprites? I saw some comments that had some gif file examples of those assets/sprites. I was only able to find where the save files are located but not the assets/sprites, so wondering if that can be found.
The sprites are all contained inside of the game's data.win. You'll need the to crack it open and take a look.

DancingRose

Jan 21, 2021
The sprites are all contained inside of the game's data.win. You'll need the to crack it open and take a look.
Ah, another question: about the animated scenes, is there a way extract the frames into one gif file or do I have to manually frame it to animated it?

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
There is a way to make preset cheats for Cheatengine, but I don't know how to make them, to make the cheat work your self

1. You need to select the app at the start Vivid Dead.exe ->

2. Then set it to scan for doubles, you can see in the gif I set "Value type" as "all", but all the results were doubles after I scanned so it will find the bit of code faster set as "double" in "Value type" instead

3. Then when your hp is full at 100 put it in as a scan for "exact value" value 100, it will find every 100 value at the time of the scan

4. Then go and get hit by an enemy in the game to knock off some hp, if the damage takes your hp down to say 80 or 75 then put in what ever the new value for the next scan at the top (must be less than 100), it should find the value within 3 scans for this game, repeat step 4. until you only see 1 result that matches your current hp

5. When you have it down to 1 result that matches your current hp double click it to add it to the list of memory address at the bottom,

6. Then right click it at the new spot in the bottom window and select change record from the context menu and then select value from the menu that links off of that, it will open a box for adding a new value, I put 500, but any number higher than the max damage received in the game should be okay,

7. Then when you have done that either click in the radio box next to it in the bottom window to lock the value or highlight it and press space bar will also lock the value (you will see a red x when it is locked)

Good luck!
I finally made it work! ; P

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Question please: Is there any way to destroy the thorny plants?

Also: Is there any fifth color spray or how do I pass that green Wall in the room with the Harpy pic on the wall?

lofingtimer

Dec 3, 2023
Here's the two H-animations that are actually finished. There are some enemies that do have a grapple animation that are slightly different when they kill you with it like the shadow crawler or the ghost hands but if the ghoul and demon deplete your HP with a grapple you can press the attack button to zoom in and prolong the animation.
View attachment 2658981
View attachment 2658982
how did you get her clothes ripped like that?

Apr 9, 2021
Hello, clothes can be torn by taking damage and being healed, the best thing for this is a person with a sickle, 6 hits close or at a distance and one of the 6 clothes is torn. Ghost and zombies tear clothes only 15 times. I remember there is one option to quickly take off your clothes, you need to jump over the person with the sickle and until he turns around to go at him, in my opinion the damage does not come to you.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Sharing a mod I wrote for this game:

It will make the game a bit more H-friendly:
  • Increase damage to clothes by 15x
  • Increase H-scene duration by 2x

Usage: launch the game first then launch ClothDmg.exe. It will auto-attach to the game. Don't try to click on the UI, it's bugged.

EDIT: expect your antivirus to flag this as a trojan, as it's based on Cheat Engine. (but it's a false positive)

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Cheat engine. You can find a table a page back or so. Clothes can get destroyed during gameplay but it takes a looooong time to do so and it's likely that the clothes don't get destroyed in the order you want. It's pretty much impossible to get rid of her pants and top but keep the boots, for instance.

Reactions: Unknow_XY

CarrotLettuceEgg

Mar 10, 2020
Sharing a mod I wrote for this game:

ClothDmg.exe

It will make the game a bit more H-friendly:
  • Increase damage to clothes by 15x
  • Increase H-scene duration by 2x

Usage: launch the game first then launch ClothDmg.exe. It will auto-attach to the game. Don't try to click on the UI, it's bugged. (it's a trainer based on Cheat Engine, but works standalone)
Tried to run it, but Windows Defender kept screaming about it being a trojan that on looking up seems to be a common false positive claim. After I managed to get it to run it kept popping up that I needed to be running the game despite having the game running at the time. Anyone else experieing the same issues or have I just walked into a legit virus like a dumb ass?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes