4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Terin

Oct 3, 2019
I can't play the game, the game show this error Graphics/pictures, i need a help

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Can someone assist me it keeps saying i'm missing various resources. I have RGS RTP. if it is possible can someone send me their Data, Graphics and Audio from their fully working version of the game

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
Hello.

I've got this error.
I changed local to japanese but not work.
Someone can help me?

Thx

1589494169449.png

A lot of files missing...
Do you have another link?

Last edited:

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I'm getting missing graphics, and being changed to japan doesn't work to fix, anybody know where I can the graphic files for this game complete
Do you have this problem at the start of the game or somewhat into the game? I had missing files and so on and changing to japanese in app locale actually helped. Also try different downloads, see if you can find more up to date version.

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "zerobeo, publicación: 40927, miembro: 2642"]
Recibo un error relacionado con la falta de imagen del prólogo, lo que me impide comenzar un nuevo juego. ¿Le pasa a alguien?
No importa, cambiar la configuración regional del sistema a japonés solucionó el problema.
[/ CITAR]
como se hace eso

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There isn't one at the moment as far as I can tell, but the game isn't nearly as convoluted as the first one.
Village of Nightmare 2 will not work. It gives me can't find Pictures error and crashes. Village of Nightmare 1 though works fine.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Village of Nightmare 2 will not work. It gives me can't find Pictures error and crashes. Village of Nightmare 1 though works fine.
That can be caused by a few different things. One, try to put the folder on the desktop and run the game, sometimes having a game too deep in your system causes problems.
Other than that, it's probably a japanese local problem. Either download the japanese language pack or use a Locale Emulator Software. Info: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
I need help with VON2. Every time I try to run it, it just crashes, no error messages.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I need help with VON2. Every time I try to run it, it just crashes, no error messages.
Try putting the folder on your desktop. Sometimes if the game is too deep in the system, it gets errors

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Still crashes. It tries to load, shows just a black background then just crashes with no error message.
A few more options:
Check you've installed all the different types of RPGM. (RPG Maker 2000, 2003, XP, VX, VX Ace)

Use App Local: here

Download Japanese Language Pack: also here

Run with compatibilty mode

Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
A few more options:
Check you've installed all the different types of RPGM. (RPG Maker 2000, 2003, XP, VX, VX Ace)

Use App Local: here

Download Japanese Language Pack: also here

Run with compatibilty mode
Its a total bust. It wont work even on comparability mode. Il try using my laptop later and see if it works on that.

D

Deleted member 124689

Its a total bust. It wont work even on comparability mode. Il try using my laptop later and see if it works on that.
Use link from here, the one in this post is a bit bugged in English systems.

Reactions: AudioStick
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes