4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

unkniwn132

Jan 2, 2018
I have same problem as volcom41, followed the instructions but still missing all text on the xupefei emulator even if I try the murtagh edited version. Anyone got any clue what could be the issue?
To display the text you have to run it in chinese locale

rickroll10000

Jul 22, 2018
it still crashes i dont know how to fix it i've tried everything it still crashes after diane gets up in the middle of the night shame i wont be able to play this

marine_6

May 17, 2018
it still crashes i dont know how to fix it i've tried everything it still crashes after diane gets up in the middle of the night shame i wont be able to play this
Not sure what you did, but did you install the right files, like the correct RPGM and such? I had problems getting the right one but afterwords, it worked fine.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
when i fight with ghost mosnter this is happen, what should i do? (my pc system in japanese locale)
View attachment 76363 View attachment 76364
I had the same issue and searched for it. It seems something which in a library was a warning became an error or something like that in a version of it.
So I used some command line voodoo to apparently fix the issue with the images. I don't know if it was needed for all images in the battlers folder nor if it breaks something else in the game, so use at your own discretion and backup said folder content.

Dump these in /Graphics/Battlers

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
If you're trying to run the game in Japanese locale but the text doesn't display, run it in Chinese locale, not Japanese.

But it still crashes after talking to the nun so whatever fuck this game

greyflash

Apr 24, 2017
If you're trying to run the game in Japanese locale but the text doesn't display, run it in Chinese locale, not Japanese.

But it still crashes after talking to the nun so whatever fuck this game
yep had this problem too.
gave up on this game.
random crash halfway through prologue just destroys all my interest in it.
( also this is my first post on this forum so sup yall! )

devilbird

Jun 28, 2018
Not so much odd just one i've never heard of.

Although, thinking about it, it is a bit odd.

I mean I can understand most kinks but smelling someone just never struck me as ... erotic.
Well, the smell of sex, among other things, do make people horny, so I guess it's a more extreme version of that? Or maybe it's just that "wrong" or "dirty" thing that people like.
Everyone! It is time for Devilbird's Fetish corner; where we delve into some of the reasoning behind certain obscure fetishes. There are a few reasons off the top of my head that people can develop a smell fetish.

First: Typical fetish development. Fetishes tend to crop up after something related has a noticeable impact on one's life. In the case of this particular fetish, an example could be that someone with a strong sense of smell unable to escape strong smells of body odor. They may resent it, but it leaves an impact on the brain. Thus when sex starts to get involved, and they start to smell the sweat and sexual fluids of their partner, their mind latches the thought of strong smell with the thought of pleasure.

Second: Pheromones. Smell fetishes typically (but I am hesitant to say always) revolve around the body odor of their partner. It isn't really just getting off onto stinky things. Part of this is due to a person's sweat and bodily fluids containing the same pheromones that we use to naturally be attractive. While the smell may not be pleasant to everyone, it still contains a stronger concentration of those pheromones the more a person sweats. A person could simply be easily affected by them, so they smell that accompanies is more of a side product rather than the main appeal at first. Then, as before, they start to associate smell and pleasure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lonlyotter

Aug 6, 2018
The Game is nice. but every time i wanne play, i've to switch the OS location to Japan.
i've tried with applocale, if anyone wanne say. the filepaths are not correct, with using applocal.
A Version without it would be nice.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
The Game is nice. but every time i wanne play, i've to switch the OS location to Japan.
i've tried with applocale, if anyone wanne say. the filepaths are not correct, with using applocal.
A Version without it would be nice.
That's not exactly easy. To do that someone would have to effective reprogram the game. It'd take countless hours and there'd probably be a ton of bugs. Sucks, but that's how these RPGM games are

lonlyotter

Aug 6, 2018
I honor your work and thank for your reply.(y)
Often i Forget how much work to do, for visualy small changes.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
I'm getting this error about a sound in the game.
My game run in Chinese admin windows, the text shows without a problem as well.
Does anybody know of a solution?

Capture.PNG

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
The OP should update with the download from here
The problem is that the images and the sound effects files are in japanese and if you don't change your system to japanese RPG Maker XP won't be able to locate the files that have japanese characters, the solution was to edit the game to link non-japanese files. It seems that it still has some issues but should be playable now.

On another note someone over at hongfire made a program to run japanese games without changing your system locale, doesn't work with this particular case but for the most part is pretty reliable.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For people that had trouble running this on W10, you need to add it to the DEP exception list (System -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance -> Data Execution Protocol, then add the RGSS player (game.exe) to the list)

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
I have encounter where the red hair warrior bring the blacksmith girl to the commander. As the playthrough mentioned, it says that it will corrupt her. However, i cant trigger her corruption as the red hair talk to her and nothing happen

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes