4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Redkuma1987

Jan 15, 2022
That's why you don't say "check my signature" but always post links, because years later your signature can change

And it's not the "wrong version of RPGM" it's because you don't have the RTP
RTP are a bunch of file common to all RPGM games so once you DL it one time you have it for all the game requiring it
It allow devs to reduce total size of their game by using assets that are already on your computer in the RTP so no need to include them each time in each game

Go here :
Download the right RTP that correspond to the RPG Maker version of the game you try to play
In this case, this game was made with RPG Maker XP, so you need the XP RTP
Install it and that's it you can play, and you can also play all other RPG Maker XP game that need the XP RTP to run

And if you wanna be sure to never run into this problem again, also download and install the other RTP for all the other version of RPGM
Just install the "XP", "VX" and "VX Ace" version, that's probably the 3 you ever going to need, I've never seen once a RPGM 2000 or 2003 game, and even , good luck to make it run on a modern windows
And the 2 last version of RPGM , "MV" and "MZ" don't need any RTP
Thanks but kinda got it right already but thanks nonetheless

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
In the well tunnel I'm getting an error that the battler (for Daisy) isn't allowed in the "Alpha Channel" what does this mean and how can I fix it? It's not a problem with the shikigami but in the fight with the slime, the slime doesn't load and the battle doesn't continue.

mrgubby

Nov 16, 2020
This is kinda unrelated but does anyone know what the devs of this are up to nowadays? I can't read Japanese so it's kinda hard to tell. Have they made any games similar to this? Not counting the first village of nightmare of course

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
Reactions: mrgubby

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Game is unplayable.

Without japanese locale I get the same error as everyone else 5 seconds into the intro.
no locale.png

People say here that the solution is to switch to japanese locale... but doing that just makes all the english text disappear from the game making it unplayable

jap locale.png

Reactions: 40second

Terin

Oct 3, 2019
Game is unplayable.

Without japanese locale I get the same error as everyone else 5 seconds into the intro.
View attachment 2624601

People say here that the solution is to switch to japanese locale... but doing that just makes all the english text disappear from the game making it unplayable

View attachment 2624600
Mmmmm maybe you should download the game again or look for a patch for that bug, something like this happens to me before.

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
Has anyone tried making a fan patch version? I can't get past the missing audio files even though my system local is already in japanese. Is it a Windows 11 issue?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes