4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
When I use Locale emulator by xupefei game start without text....
Well i've got the same problem i actually was able to found some edited version to solve this problem but since i haven't post anything yet i cant copy link XD nah just decryphe it by removing © :D h©tt©ps://me©ga.n©z/#!8IwiRaiQ!BLubg7aE4J86qmxL6Ry2eLQh-dZhqT03fAXmxNPwl6w you just need to replace every files in folder with these then it should work even without local and with text hope it was helpfull
-edit
okay then audio folder error pop up... but i already fix it all you need to do is go to Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Region - there Administrative tab and change system locale - choose Japanese and restart it should work that way :D

Last edited:
Reactions: nopfunatic

Geli0s

Oct 5, 2017
but i already fix it all you need to do is go to Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Region - there Administrative tab and change system locale - choose Japanese and restart it should work that way :D
I can't do that)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I can't change system laguage to jap. Windows for 1 language only
Windows 7:

Windows 10:

Volcom41

Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone
Sorry for my bad English but I have a problem near the beginning of the game when I'm with the nun in the room when she drinks a liquor at some point an error message appears and cuts my game.
I tried all your methods before and nothing to do: /
If anyone could help me, this would be great: D

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hello everyone
Sorry for my bad English but I have a problem near the beginning of the game when I'm with the nun in the room when she drinks a liquor at some point an error message appears and cuts my game.
I tried all your methods before and nothing to do: /
If anyone could help me, this would be great: D

Are you running the game with japanese local or appdata? If not, that is probably your problem. Here's a guide that'll help:

Volcom41

Sep 12, 2017
I already tried and it did not work but I want to try again, which of these software is the best suited in your opinion?

Edit :
So I tried again but nothing and when I run with LocalEmulator I have no text but the error message disappears and when I run with another emulator I have missing images. I also can not change the language of my computer in Japanese

Reactions: Dekter

Dekter

Nov 10, 2017
I have same problem as volcom41, followed the instructions but still missing all text on the xupefei emulator even if I try the murtagh edited version. Anyone got any clue what could be the issue?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After all the "weird" fetishes at this site alone and smell fetish strikes you as odd? :p
Not so much odd just one i've never heard of.

Although, thinking about it, it is a bit odd.

I mean I can understand most kinks but smelling someone just never struck me as ... erotic.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Not so much odd just one i've never heard of.

Although, thinking about it, it is a bit odd.

I mean I can understand most kinks but smelling someone just never struck me as ... erotic.
Well, the smell of sex, among other things, do make people horny, so I guess it's a more extreme version of that? Or maybe it's just that "wrong" or "dirty" thing that people like.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes