• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
But... what is this, I cant find Mother at university, I cant do nothing in this build ;-;

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
Yes, I started a new game, I dont know if it gets bugged for me. Anyway, I'm gonna start it again :oops:

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
But... what is this, I cant find Mother at university, I cant do nothing in this build ;-;
call Mrs Rhodes from your phone after you've visited the university and spoke to Mrs Banks and read the dialogues instead of skipping them.

RC

Jun 17, 2017
... This game is over too qucik.
You cant advance time like most other games.
I called Mrs. Rhoeds. But I never get the mom where I can talked to her. The shedules is useless. Mom 23:00 room. I go in and out of the room at that time .. no mom found.... then ITS BEDTIME !!! this SUCKS

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I advanced time using the couch, napping 2h - tv 1h.

I did cheat money to go out on a date with the mom since I couldn't find any way to earn money, the date happened straight after I talked to the therapist. I couldn't call or meet boss lady of school.

Tried farming points with younger sister at the beach since it repeats but it didn't seem to do anything yet.

May 3, 2017
The update is alright (so-so) to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, not much progression in this update.

Mom's date is a very soft call. By the way, I almost deleted the game before I triggered the quest.

The visual graphics are great, but I begin to feel like the creator just wants a big $$$ support before he finishes the story, in which I really doubt that will happen at all...

Reactions: kzyy
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes