muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The caps confuse me. Is the caps for emphasis or is ODD an abbreviation? If it's the latter could you please let me know what it is? I could only find but that seems unlikely.
Emphasizing odd. Really emphasizing it.

Reactions: FallenLondon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm actually going to keep this one for future use :D thanks doggy :) Also can you get me two more images? One is for "Otter says this game is alright I guess" and one for "Otter says this game is great."
I'll give you 3 bones and a plate on the table at dinner :)
Here you go!
1lah3v.jpg greatgame.jpg alrightgame.jpg

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
View_of_family-0.0.1b-pc
but is like the same as first version...only map added

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If anyone here want's to bother, there is a new version 0.02.
I'm interested like a rubbernecker.. it's like looking at the accident on the side of the road.. curiosity may harm me, but it's never killed me ...... yet! :D

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
BTW. The dev actually does have a Patreon unlike stated in OP

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm uploading two updates ("Rena 1.10" and "View of Family 0.2") but I won't add them to the OP. I got them via cboxera and both downloads had incorrect headers. I was able to extract and run them and they did run without issues. There were no malware nor viruses in those files. Then I compressed with 7zip and tested after compression and they're fine. But.. incorrect header from cboxera so I'm not 100% confident. Please test and let me know how it goes.
View of Family 0.2 filebox link -
Thanks JR81! Added to OP!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
it looks fine, new interface, and a couple of new scenes.

Hardly important at this point but just to start, for console: money=#

Other than buying two bottles of wine, which you have enough for, there is nothing you need it for. No real scene changes so you don't need to bother with relationship scores, its all setting up story right now.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
I'm uploading two updates ("Rena 1.10" and "View of Family 0.2") but I won't add them to the OP. I got them via cboxera and both downloads had incorrect headers. I was able to extract and run them and they did run without issues. There were no malware nor viruses in those files. Then I compressed with 7zip and tested after compression and they're fine. But.. incorrect header from cboxera so I'm not 100% confident. Please test and let me know how it goes.
View of Family 0.2 filebox link -
Thanks JR81! Added to OP!
Do not fret doggy, Updated op with legit Dls could anyone compare the 2 versions and confirm if we can add this one too?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
probably not until the afternoon, its still the 19th here in the US. well, maybe the 20th on the east coast.

Oddly I do like the sister model in this game for some reason.

D

Deleted member 2738

How do you get filebox to work? Google isn't helping.
I always get "This site cannot be reached."

Reactions: eHoTiKk(raccoon)
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes