Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Mom does look good. most of the characters do. Quality is grainy though. I noticed he added so more features to the "gameplay" though I hope he keeps it simple honestly. I really dislike it when these devs keep adding in new code they learned from somewhere because they think its cool but just ends up bloating the game.

My advice for every erotic game dev is Tommy Vercetti from GTA: Vice city "keep the cameras pointed at the poontang."

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
germanscholar1 - You're right it's better to start (like this) and keep trying to improve, than starting very well and then ending up in a big mess

J

JoanaStevens

i like it that both siblings seem to be shocked by their kiss at the party, looks like a nice start for the story

K

Kedub

Changelog

- Added smartphone. In future updates, the smartphone plays an important role.
- Second sister Miya is added. And a small introductory quest with her participation (Catch the quest in her room.)
- Nicole in this version is almost not involved, except for several non-plot events.
- Started the mother's main quest, consisting of several parts (you will have to run around the locations). To start the quest, find mother at the University.

J

JoanaStevens

waiting for version 0.0.5, version 0.0.4 has to many crashes

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes