VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - View of Family [v0.1.4] [Marvel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

konabwo

it is ok sandbox.

good
    -above average renders and faces especially (excluding both sisters. so-soish.)
    -bugs free

debatable
    -comparatively fast paced (why not)
    -there is some stat grind but i just used saveeditor
    -several tips are unclear (in that case you need to spot that npc either on locations of the npc whose tips you are reading ...or on locations of that npc)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

This game has a lot of great content and beautiful models. I'm sorry to see it abandoned. Especially with a game that seems to be right at the finish line. I'm grateful to the dev for his/her hard work and getting this game to a place so many fail to do, which is sex with M and S. It amazes me how devs like ScumDrop rake in thousands every month who has yet to shit out a single update in years...with a game that doesn't even get you to first base with the love interests, and yet a game like this that rewards you with lots of spicy content got so little support.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

razvy09

i love this game. my first experience with a game like that. it's so addictive and captivating, i just love it. I hope it continues... it would be a huge lose to stop it right now.

i love this game. my first experience with a game like that. it's so addictive and captivating, i just love it. I hope it continues... it would be a huge lose to stop it right now.

4. 5.00 star(s)

shnackzie

The progression is just right. Decent story, graphics, characters and excellent buildup. The gullible mom, angry but willing big sis and eager lil sis make for a happy bro. No bullshit grinds, your time is respected.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

Very Well made game the h scenes are well animated the witting is written well enough and not cheesy the game play is point and clip but not bad for an h game the characters are all very sexy and well made give it a shot and support the creator if possible
    Ps There is a mod if you dont want to grind to get to the h scenes

Hscenes 6-5
    Gameplay 4-5
    Story 3-5
    Charcters 5-5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

7/10 On the whole it is not so bad as it looks from the start of the game. What won me .. was curiosity, so that the game is successful.
    Animations could be better but we don't have to have everything.
    A little cheap seduction is a shame. Everyone likes tension. And what would not hurt is also humor. Nice work, sir.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 319490

The game is ordinary.
    Plot is nonexistent: MC lives with his mother and sisters and that's all.
    The characters have a very simple personality, the single mother who loves the children, the tsundere sister and the innocent sister. MC exists just to fuck everyone, and all the women in town are potential sluts.
    But worst of all is the grind, the mission asks you to talk to the mother, you need increase the affection points (and does not say how much you need and interactions sometimes give points, in other cases not), you need to talk with the person in place 'x', you need to collect more points...

The game is simple and doesn't stand out for anything, if you want to play the genre there are better options.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Horrible grinding
    art is good
    Story is meh
    Sister looks good
    Mom looks good
    Then you have this whole your dad his new gf is really the sister of you're mom and you're mom got by her sister with a strap
    This story is just horrible
  9. 4.00 star(s)

xSessive

This game is really good, I really liked it! The story is great, a lot of incest and it will probably finish with a harem, which is nice!

Pros :
    - Renders
    - Story
    - Incest +++

Cons :
    - A little grind, but it's ok, you can modify your score if you don't want to do the same actions!

I look forward for future updates!

4/5
  10. 4.00 star(s)

akenedy

This game is clunky, kinda a mess at first glance but once you understand what to do in order to progress it's actually pretty good. The characters look good especially the sisters, and as far I can tell some of the models are not used in other games. The writing while not the best glues everything together and if you expect some deeper meaningful story or interactions, there are none its a pretty much standard fuck em all story. Subjectively I enjoyed the game and would give it 5stars if not for technical problems, and weird progression flow.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

There is no way most these ratings can be legitimate, they have to be dummy accounts of developer.

The writing is utter garbage, the arcs are inconsistent and all over place and the repetitive scenes don't adapt to changing relationship. The characters are all sluts from start and personalities and motives simply don't exist. There is no storyline. The plot devices are so manufactured and ridiculous it is beyond cringeworthy.

The renders and animations are ordinary.

The mc is total creep with zero redeeming features yet women love him of course even the woman who's life he destroyed after blackmailing cant resist him after he sticks dick in her while raping her and the mother that caught you with daughter TWICE. I would call it sexist garbage but truth is men are disrespected worse than women with every male been total scum.

GRIND fest building relationships with same inaine scenes over and over.

Not a single redeeming feature in this game and beyond me that it has 270 pages in forum or above average rating.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Regardie

So I just finished the game as it stands now and from a clean start I encountered no errors or game breaking bugs. Just the wrong image and some odd continuity things. I miss the whole section with Olivia wanting money to fuck Nicole's boyfriend and the conversations with her when she reveals that she knew the MC was Nicole's brother and that's why she wanted to see them kiss. I didn't mind Nicole going out with the dickhead as long as the MC was able to win her back. Now Olivia just comes to your office with no explanation of her new job. The Jacqueline stuff has gotten easier as there is no longer the three questions you need to get right to move on, but after she spends the night, if Nicole is not ready for the help, she kinda disappears only to show up in the kitchen days later.

I had Mia sitting on my lap in the kitchen before I finished her birthday quest and Nicole was talking about the MC and Mia as if she had seen things that hadn't occurred yet.

We know that Elsa likes pussy if you let her clean up her mother so I am not surprised that Mia was able to get her to go down on her, but it is true that Mia seems to go from shy girl that needed to learn about sexy things to picking up her cousin pretty quickly while Nicole is still coming to grips with handjobs when she is the one you start corrupting.

Overall, I am glad that Marvel is back at it and I hope he is able to continue working on this, even if it comes at us slowly.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

thetunisian

I used to play this game i the past, but there was many bugs, but now there are many improvements in scenario and the scenes are very hot... the animations are good also. The developer has to focus on Mrs Rhoades and give us the opportunity to se the MC in foursome with his mom and two sisters. Keep going, nice work bro!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

A very pleasant surprise:

To be honest, I didn't expect much when I started this. I was mentally prepared for another disappointment.

But, to my surprise, this game is actually pretty good with a lot of content! Would've given it 4.5 stars but alas it's not possible.

First off, massive respect to the dev for managing to keep incest in this game with no patch and on Patreon nonetheless. It makes the whole experience better and it really does make a difference when a dev isn't forced to remove it.

The story is solid (not a masterpiece but not below average either), the renders are good and it's got plenty of content. The animation in the sex scenes could be improved for a more polished version when all sex scenes are implemented but it's ok for now. Same goes for dialogue and grammar, they could be better but that kind of polish would consume too much time right now. It's not terrible and it doesn't make the game unplayable so I was able to look past it and enjoy the game.

There's also a quick and accurate quest hint system through the phone which I always appreciate.

I've read a lot of reviews that mention bugs. I only encountered one and it wasn't game-breaking nor did it hinder my progression so I didn't mind.

Definitely give this one a try if you enjoy family-friendly games :)
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 990347

I played a earlier version of this game, it was good. With this update, not only is there cut content and removal of optional name, there was also a hoard of bugs unleashed. I've heard of some updates making games worse, for example the latest update to Fallout 76, this update though in this regard is slum god tier. Incredibly disappointed, I truly hope this travesty is remedied eventually.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

At present the game 0.1.2 is too underdeveloped and complex with no knowledge of what to do your left checking every room and also clicking randomly sometimes in order to progress through the game which is never enjoyable so I don't know why some developers make it like this in addition to that there is no scene replay something that should always be there for these type of games I see great potential with this game so I'm personally hoping the game mechanics improve greatly and scene replay added.

WARNUING:
    At present the game pretty much requires console cheats and commands to be used in order to play out the current version 0.1.2 because it is very buggy.

I give it 3 stars ONLY because it does have some hot scenes and I'm giving it slack because of it's early development.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

This is an edited version of my review, to take into account the advances in technical aspects and possibilities for games like this and the higher quality of the better products in this line of games.

The game is out-dated and by now it has become completely standard, apart from the technical issues and the annoying sandbox.

1. The game is just a buggy mess, I only managed to trigger all the content by using the console.
    2. The game is also too grindy. Often you can raise depravity only with one specific event and so it takes much too long to reach a new level.
    3. The renders aren't good compared with games like Depraved Awakening or Melody or similar games qualitywise.
    4. The erratic and slow development cycle.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review: version 0.1.2

Well, honestly i dont like to "destroy" the work of a dev, but this time i dont have any other idea how to deal with it.
    The game could have been a really good one, but this isnt at all.
    Reason why:
    - story too much paced
    - dialogues just like "oh - ah - i cum.. yess"
    - many scenes dont trigger at all (you got to cheat them on)
    - you can make your sister handjob just while mother is watching TV 2 m away from you
    - you can make mother doing a footjob just sister is 2 m away from you
    - you have time to grope and fuck a sleeping person just in same time as sister needs to open the door
    - story is unreal (example: mother does not let MC fuck her - one session at therapist where all 4 - therapist and her daughter and you and your mother - got a foursome suddenly) REALLY? who can believe such shit?????
    - if you walk into Mias room at morning she reacts mad on you because of you seeing her breasts. Even if she fucked you twice later and you both tell each other that you are in love, its still the same reaction. Same for several other situations with other characters - no change within behavior, always the same stuff repeating again and again
    - overalll the game is really inconsistent and feels extremely unreal
    - and several more (i dont waste time to type that all)

The only reason this game got 1* is based on the fact that i cant give 0*

sorry - just waste of time
  19. 5.00 star(s)

chuck norris 69

I really like how the characters in this game have somewhat realistic and diverse body types. It is not one of those games where every female has huge tits. I also think the faces are well done and very attractive. The dialog is better than most in these types of games and I actually read most of it. There are some grammar issues, makes me think English is not the writers first language, but it's tolerable. The story progression is not too grindy and there is a good amount of content for only being v0.1, looking forward to future updates.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

NerdsLoveIncest

I played the previous game and now the current version. I have to say that I am little disappointed. The reason for this is the script seems to be lacking decent English translation.
    But that is really my only down point to the game. Seems like the dev has gotten a bit better with animation and story development, even if it is a little cliche but none the less I will keep my eye on this title.