aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Man I really like some of the character models. Would love if they were in a more fleshed out game.

Let's just hope it's no micro update:WutFace:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm shocked that there was no update...like really shocked....not really lol. Still looking forward to it whenever that may be.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why am I not surprised ? Won't trust a single word from this dev now. I'll play it when/or if it will be out someday. Meanwhile, I'd rather play the other games here. I'm not a patreon, so I don't want to act like being entitled or something, but man, this dev can't keep his word. 7 months since the last update and he still doesn't respect his pledgers, even after his health issues. Such a shame.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I really love Mia. Is there any game with character like Mia ?
If you mean same appearance and assets, don't know. But if you mean similar innocence and naivety, then there are similar characters. Check Dating My Daughter (which I don't like, but very popular) and Milfy City.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
If you mean same appearance and assets, don't know. But if you mean similar innocence and naivety, then there are similar characters. Check Dating My Daughter (which I don't like, but very popular) and Milfy City.
I mean same appearance :) . I played DMD and Milfy city. Both great game.

Reactions: WHUML
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes