Gazsika

Dec 3, 2017
This game doesn't have scene selection, so you're better off playing through it and grinding affection and lust points and saving scenes as you play through.
Yeah thanks i played the whole game i just needed a save because i was stuck cuz of a bug but i started over

cheesemix

Jun 3, 2017
Hope is a powerful thing.

Most likely scenario is in 2-3 days he still will need to tweak some of his work that will push it back to next month. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: January2015

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
News
Aug 20 at 8:53am
So guys, I will soon come home from work and finally finish the new version. If only I have the energy to sit at the computer all night. If it does not work out, then I will do it tomorrow. Anyway, the release will be soon)

Reactions: January2015

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoyed this when I played it but it feels like it was so long ago. Last I remember you or your sister got shot. Is that the most up to date version? I ask because someone mentioned this game gets an update this weekend.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I really enjoyed this when I played it but it feels like it was so long ago. Last I remember you or your sister got shot. Is that the most up to date version? I ask because someone mentioned this game gets an update this weekend.
I don't remember anyone getting shot. Are you sure it's in this game ?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes