Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't want to be pessimist, but I don't think we'll get a release today. Hope I'm wrong.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
News
Aug 20 at 8:53am
So guys, I will soon come home from work and finally finish the new version. If only I have the energy to sit at the computer all night. If it does not work out, then I will do it tomorrow. Anyway, the release will be soon)

:ForeverAlone:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm sure there was a scene where you leave a store or something and its either you or your sister who gets shot. Was certain it was this game.
You are dreaming !!!!!!!!!! I know, there is game what you describe, but it is not this.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sure there was a scene where you leave a store or something and its either you or your sister who gets shot. Was certain it was this game.
hey man, I think this scene is in the game Love and Submission, and it happens with our sis Amy after leaving the clothing store

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Am almost positive this describes a scene in "The Way" but I havent played that in like 8 or 9 months

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
hey man, I think this scene is in the game Love and Submission, and it happens with our sis Amy after leaving the clothing store
Thanks guys,

Is it the same models or something in both games. Either that or I'm getting too old and losing it.

AHHHH! Now I remember this game. How the fuck did I confuse them lol.

Yeah I played this a while back but a new update fucked up my saves and then when trying a new game the whole thing was broke to fuck. So is this working good again now?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Anything heard about update?
News
Aug 20 at 8:53am
So guys, I will soon come home from work and finally finish the new version. If only I have the energy to sit at the computer all night. If it does not work out, then I will do it tomorrow. Anyway, the release will be soon)
Edit : If he's really trustworthy with his word this time we can expect an update this week but don't get your hopes up
Moreover, Milf City 0.4 is coming :eazyHype:

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes