CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I'm confused.. Why the developer thinks that woman's number 1 is more sacred than number 2 ? When you finally get to fuck your mom it happens at crowded area and yeah.. ass. Disappointing! The game was good until that point.
it is actually possible to see this in many games for example Research into Corruption like

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'm confused.. Why the developer thinks that woman's number 1 is more sacred than number 2 ? When you finally get to fuck your mom it happens at crowded area and yeah.. ass. Disappointing! The game was good until that point.
I won't go in a debate but I'll say I've personally known multiple women who were torn between wanting to keep their boyfriend and wanting to remain technically virgins (out of fear of being rejected by an eventual husband due to how their society (religious/ethnic group) used to work). The solution was to take it in the ass regularly, years before technically no longer being virgins in the pussy.

So the idea that a mental barrier can push a woman to see a big difference between taking it in the ass and taking it in the pussy is strongly valid. Maybe those mental barriers are just rare in Western societies.

Reactions: Arcane666

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is like a thriller movie, no one ever knows what's going to happen. :rolleyes::confused::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: CraysisW

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
Ack.. hoping this is just troll bait... yes no?? :FeelsBadMan:
Are you really trying to instigate something here? That was a rather random post and since it was not patreon post....your baiting

it is...don't take the bait. it is an image already in the game.
what? is actually part of the game and marvel announced will be more in the next update

"I'll start with Nicole. With her, I changed and slightly expanded the scene in the living room. And I continue the storyline in which she explains why she is dating with Dinn."

check it for yourself

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
what? is actually part of the game and marvel announced will be more in the next update

"I'll start with Nicole. With her, I changed and slightly expanded the scene in the living room. And I continue the storyline in which she explains why she is dating with Dinn."

check it for yourself
That may be but the post was still troll bait :eek:penedeyewink:, the image you posted is already in game and was directed toward a specific person and a specific topic that was stopped by one of the mods already. I'm looking forward to this release either way but i'm prepared for a disappointment considering the length of each release and I'm curious to how he will make sense of that relationship in general...how many girls do you know that get assaulted by a creep like that and end up dating them 2 days later? lol...on the upside though, mom and mia content is nice:)
nice avatar...thats funny cause I just watched that episode of the boo (sp?) saga today:). I was bored lol

U

User_10739

I don't get that Nicole is all over MC in the opening scene of the game then in the Twilight Zone immediately following their trip to the mall in like 0.0.1, then shows up in like 0.0.7 like some whore demanding money to expose herself and screwing around with assclown from the party, wtf?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't get that Nicole is all over MC in the opening scene of the game then in the Twilight Zone immediately following their trip to the mall in like 0.0.1, then shows up in like 0.0.7 like some whore demanding money to expose herself and screwing around with assclown from the party, wtf?
Don't worry buddy, nobody does ... nobody does. *sad face*
She could've been the innocent cutie while Mia would be the cheeky one, but no ... we now have snow white and little red riding whore x'Dx'D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think it has more to do with young guys with mommy complexes, milfs win every fucking poll...
Well ... at least with this game I wouldn't mind to see a lot more of mom, altough the other girls are nice too and a little variety never hurt. Didn't know that a poll was going on though, what's it about?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes