anschwww

May 10, 2017
he posted something today
just BS...

When I returned home it turned out that the area in which I live is completely blacked out. As a result, I am already 4 day sitting without electricity. ... I could not even charge the phone. The worst beginning of the year.
I was told that today electricity will be returned. Well, let's hope so. Guys once again I'm really sorry.

When I returned home it turned out that the area in which I live is completely blacked out. As a result, I am already 4 day sitting without electricity. ... I could not even charge the phone. The worst beginning of the year.
I was told that today electricity will be returned. Well, let's hope so. Guys once again I'm really sorry.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
just BS...

Some day, one of these devs is going to go off on an alcoholic, no-work bender and blame it on Cthulhu awakening in their village.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
wtf. haven't played the game since 0.0.6 and wanted to check out the next update... happy i read your guys comments first. what he did with Nicole.... nope fuck that lmao i'm out. thats straigh up some [Slonique] Love thy Neighbors BS LOL

Reactions: Shardoom

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
wtf. haven't played the game since 0.0.6 and wanted to check out the next update... happy i read your guys comments first. what he did with Nicole.... nope fuck that lmao i'm out. thats straigh up some [Slonique] Love thy Neighbors BS LOL
Give it a try anyway, just don't go for Nicole, but Mom and Mia are still worth it. Mom is a hottie and Mia is a cute fledgling in need of guidance, you have to save her!

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Give it a try anyway, just don't go for Nicole, but Mom and Mia are still worth it. Mom is a hottie and Mia is a cute fledgling in need of guidance, you have to save her!
nah i'm good. Nicole was the main draw for me. And tbh this week i already played too many shitty games and games that had potential but went full Retard-mode that i just don't want to deal with this. Rather Focus on good games. Like today, I found this Little gem: Quickie [Premium] [Oppai Games], will just finish those episodes.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
nah i'm good. Nicole was the main draw for me. And tbh this week i already played too many shitty games and games that had potential but went full Retard-mode that i just don't want to deal with this. Rather Focus on good games. Like today, I found this Little gem: Quickie [Premium] [Oppai Games], will just finish those episodes.
people didn't like what he was doing with nicole so in 0.0.7 you had nicoles friend fuck him so you can get nicole to break up with him. still doesn't make sense why she was dating him in the 1st place though.

Reactions: Namco15

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Some day, one of these devs is going to go off on an alcoholic, no-work bender and blame it on Cthulhu awakening in their village.
Not like it is hard to believe. Considering the east coast of the US just got a major blizzard, and this . Kind of hard to not give somebody with a power outage the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
people didn't like what he was doing with nicole so in 0.0.7 you had nicoles friend fuck him so you can get nicole to break up with him. still doesn't make sense why she was dating him in the 1st place though.
it just says a lot about a dev who even does this kinda of LOL SWERVE rdm ass stories. imo it just feels like the dev wants to fuck with the Player and piss them off. as a dev he could have done ANYTHING with the Story, but he decided to go there. and maybe he thought it was a great idea, and that again would just say everything you Need to know about this dev. not the style i like.

but thank god for this community. Thanks to this Forum i was able to read what will happen, and avoid this game before wasting my time playing it.

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
it just says a lot about a dev who even does this kinda of LOL SWERVE rdm ass stories. imo it just feels like the dev wants to fuck with the Player and piss them off. as a dev he could have done ANYTHING with the Story, but he decided to go there. and maybe he thought it was a great idea, and that again would just say everything you Need to know about this dev. not the style i like.

but thank god for this community. Thanks to this Forum i was able to read what will happen, and avoid this game before wasting my time playing it.
The game actually has a fair bit of content with other characters like the other sis and other girls so it's still worth playing.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes