jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening to all the fans of the games
I need your help My problem is that I can not play with version 0.9 I did a little video you would see for yourself

I have everything to delete and keep the 0.9 version but impossible it is the 3 times that I downloaded it and I still have this problem

bsb

Sep 16, 2017
good evening to all the fans of the games
I need your help My problem is that I can not play with version 0.9 I did a little video you would see for yourself

I have everything to delete and keep the 0.9 version but impossible it is the 3 times that I downloaded it and I still have this problem

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nicole wants to get drunk.
View attachment 52852
As long as this ridiculous bullshit with the other guy goes on she can get drunk somewhere else with someone else x'D
By all means she can have a boyfriend or something similar, I don't have to have every girl in the game, but the way the whole situation was revealed made her pretty much completely unlikeable for me. She's like a female version of Eric light and this means something.

Reactions: Carlo S

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well asking for a full version is pretty subjective. IMO there's never been a full version update in terms of content. To you at some point he may have given us enough content for you to consider it full.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A full version this time or another one of thoses useless a versions?
And I need wait and see if I can do the Walkthrough or not :confused:, if is coming without problems or We need start again :eek:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know, besides a few triggers I feel like this is one of the games where one could live without a walkthrough, most of the time it's pretty easy to find what you're looking for if you use the handy ... and why the hell do you have this distracting signature, I can't even concentrate on what I wanna write with all these lovely ladies x'Dx'D:biggrin:

Reactions: Carlo S

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few version now...
Am I hearing right, did this fucking game get sharing/cuck/NTR fucking content added to it too with Nicole? >.<

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few version now...
Am I hearing right, did this fucking game get sharing/cuck/NTR fucking content added to it too with Nicole? >.<
not exactly.....the mc takes control of that situation before anything happens, although nothing happens with what the mc sets up yet. Mc gets nicole's friend to fuck the prick and records it to use against him with nicole.....so far nothing has happened with that route yet. There was alot of backlash over that so I don't think
marvel will continue with potential ntr .....not really ntr imho but it didn't make any sense to have nicole dating him since he was pretty much a creep to nicole in the 1st place.....why get involved with that. we will see where this all goes and how its countered or eliminated soon I guess. I'm not really a nicole fan anyway so it doesn't matter much to me. I'm a fan of mia, elsa and the mother:evilsmile:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ugh FFS... Well, I guess I'll just have to get ready to dump this into the pile with all of the other games that have killed themselves with beta-fag cuck shit...
You should probably wait and see before passing judgement:eek:penedeyewink:

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes