3.20 star(s) 27 Votes
Jul 21, 2017
what are the current Debug Commands?
Or cheat ? Or save file location ?
after 5 crash i kanda just wana cheat
I played this a long time back and if it's the same as last the debug cheats are in the menu it should look like a lady bug of sorts button

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
how do i use cheat engine or anything to edit money
This should help. Make sure you save your game first though. Would be a shame if you accidentally sold the wrong thing or spent too much of your money.

Reactions: Mrmacloven

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
This should help. Make sure you save your game first though. Would be a shame if you accidentally sold the wrong thing or spent too much of your money.
literally used CE today on American Truck and Euro Truck Simulators so i can use it just not sure what im doing wrong bc i keep doing it but not seeing the changes im just testing rn with 999

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
literally used CE today on American Truck and Euro Truck Simulators so i can use it just not sure what im doing wrong bc i keep doing it but not seeing the changes im just testing rn with 999
Hm, I could've just gotten lucky with the value of money I had, but it should be as simple as finding/entering the value (your money), selling/buying something to change the value, and entering how much money you have a second time, then maybe a few more times if it doesn't narrow it down. There's not a whole lot of content in this worth changing your money value for anyway. Clearing some of the levels over and over a bunch of times seemed to give me enough exp on each crew member to easily beat that lizard boss chick at the end of the first quest.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Hm, I could've just gotten lucky with the value of money I had, but it should be as simple as finding/entering the value (your money), selling/buying something to change the value, and entering how much money you have a second time, then maybe a few more times if it doesn't narrow it down. There's not a whole lot of content in this worth changing your money value for anyway. Clearing some of the levels over and over a bunch of times seemed to give me enough exp on each crew member to easily beat that lizard boss chick at the end of the first quest.
i got it to work just you have to keep selling items which comes back to you tho im now not high enough to beat the lizard lady plus i need to unlock all the card slots

Jul 21, 2017
Well you could download an earlier version with the debug feature start the game mod every thing that you want then load it in yhe new version it worked for me but idk if it will work for you so just dont hold me to it lol

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
nice game nothing to complain only mouse lose focus/disapear after like 10min in market or talk/dialogues with others...

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I really like the art and even the gameplay isn't sucky. But there's not a lot here yet even at 5.9.9 and it's gotten more crash-happy than it was a few versions ago. It seems like this is going to take a long, long time to develop into a fully fleshed-out game.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
So did I miss something or does this game still only have one (barely) complete quest to do after nearly 3 years in development?

pcdre

Aug 18, 2017
what are the current Debug Commands?
Or cheat ? Or save file location ?
after 5 crash i kanda just wana cheat
Here is the save location , i haven't been able to edit the save file yet but you may have more luck

C:\Users\USERNAME\.prefs\VentureSeas

Reactions: Sketchy Goblin

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
So did I miss something or does this game still only have one (barely) complete quest to do after nearly 3 years in development?
Every 3 months or so that I play any version of this game it feels like it's in the exact same state...
Pretty disappointing tbh, because the overall game's framework is pretty cool.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Every 3 months or so that I play any version of this game it feels like it's in the exact same state...
Pretty disappointing tbh, because the overall game's framework is pretty cool.
compared to tales of androgyny, in my opinion, it far more have content than ToA... if not of the bugs it would win over ToA

yuusha123

Nov 23, 2017
what is the difference between patreon private build and the public build ? far differences or slightly? because i like this game and if this game have far more content on the private build. i will do everything to get it XD or someone already has it and will posting it here :D

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
what is the difference between patreon private build and the public build ? far differences or slightly? because i like this game and if this game have far more content on the private build. i will do everything to get it XD or someone already has it and will posting it here :D
i asked... dev say the only different is it has debug option to cheat... seemingly they closing debug cheat version only for patreon

Reactions: yuusha123

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
Here is the save location , i haven't been able to edit the save file yet but you may have more luck

C:\Users\USERNAME\.prefs\VentureSeas
Simply open the Save file (eg. Save1) in a text editor to edit the file. Here's some useful stuff. Just use Ctrl+F to find these lines and edit value:
sCoin = Money
sInv = The amount of each item in your inventory. The only ones I know of is the first in the list being bread and the second in the list being apples. You can probably experiment with this to find out what they all are

Crew member stats
Level/Exp/Respect/Attract/HP/[Weapon/Helm/Top/Bottom/Footwear/Trinket]. The gear slots take a number value. Not sure what the possible values are at the moment since I haven't got very far

You will need to restart the game and load the save for changes to take effect. I tried editing the file then loading the save while the game was loaded and it didn't seem to have an effect

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes