3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Even after all this time this game is still a broken mess that will always crash every minute or so.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
played this in very early stages and it looked promising. Crashed after character building on 4 occasions but as it states the game is still at alpha stage and these things can happen,So not going to write it off just yet, Will wait and see what future updates bring

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
played this in very early stages and it looked promising. Crashed after character building on 4 occasions but as it states the game is still at alpha stage and these things can happen,So not going to write it off just yet, Will wait and see what future updates bring
The problem is that it has been in alpha since 2015 and the fact that it still crashes constantly and almost no content is in it makes it seem like this game will never be in a playable state.

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
At least it's not Futanari Quest...The dev took the money and ran. It's a same too. But the reason this game has been in alpha for so long is the devs are being really ambitous and wanting to put alot of shit into it. At least that's what they were saying here

Reactions: Krull

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I.. ahm.. I've some problems about it: somehow I can't play this game. Mostly because I've problem with Java! When i double click on the .exe for windows, Chrome pops up suddenly, asking me to download the latest version of the aforementioned. Sadly Chrome stopped supporting Java - God just knows why - and this means that I can't play. Any solution..?

Aside from downloading another browser, of course >.<

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I.. ahm.. I've some problems about it: somehow I can't play this game. Mostly because I've problem with Java! When i double click on the .exe for windows, Chrome pops up suddenly, asking me to download the latest version of the aforementioned. Sadly Chrome stopped supporting Java - God just knows why - and this means that I can't play. Any solution..?

Aside from downloading another browser, of course >.<
Just download the stand-alone installer of JAVA from , you don't need a specific browser for that.

Reactions: brynhildr

Yaumaw

Aug 5, 2016
Well it seems they worked out on the stability issues. This game no longer is a fucking bug mess. Now is playable.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
With every new version,the crashes become worse. This one crashes as soon as it finishes loading.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So whenever I try to open it the window flashes open then closes immediately. Already updated java and everything. Are there other files I need or something I'm missing?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes