3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
use the debug file, it work for a while, but yea it keep crashing. Was not like that in the older's version. Or at least the last one i had :D

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Runs fine for me. It even remained stable while running in Sandboxie. Not a lot of content here though. 5.9.6 should be read as 0.5.9.6 I guess.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Runs fine for me. It even remained stable while running in Sandboxie. Not a lot of content here though. 5.9.6 should be read as 0.5.9.6 I guess.
ye i was pretty dissappointed at how much content there was but i was pleased playing thru it

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Wait... so this ends after the Jagrit quest? That's really short. I guess the "5.9.6" version number misled me. Also, I didn't encounter half of those preview images from the OP. Nothing about them seems gender-specific to me, but I could be wrong.

It's well-made, though. I will be interested in this when there's more.

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Runs ok for me, but it's a bit repetitive, I mean it repeats a lot, over and over, the same thing, more than once. Also not too much action, but overall not bad, liked the character customisation.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Wait... so this ends after the Jagrit quest? That's really short. I guess the "5.9.6" version number misled me. Also, I didn't encounter half of those preview images from the OP. Nothing about them seems gender-specific to me, but I could be wrong.

It's well-made, though. I will be interested in this when there's more.

You are not alone. I was totally shocked when I ran out of content just now....I had one sex scene. Not only just that one sex scene, that was the only nudity in the whole game.

I am absolutely certain I played a earlier version of this game a long time ago, and I remember more content, more scenes/dialogues etc. Not sure wth happened with my play through just now but very disappointed :teary:

Reactions: Wugga and Arcane666

Potatosin

Jul 19, 2017
You are not alone. I was totally shocked when I ran out of content just now....I had one sex scene. Not only just that one sex scene, that was the only nudity in the whole game.

I am absolutely certain I played a earlier version of this game a long time ago, and I remember more content, more scenes/dialogues etc. Not sure wth happened with my play through just now but very disappointed :teary:
I've found that going between towns constantly and visiting them when you have the option to gets you more scenes. One scene i had restarted the game and loaded my save and got access to another one. Might be based on the Day numbers in the top right but ultimately have no clue..

StormburstIAM

Jun 29, 2017
O jogo simplesmente não abre, eu tento reproduzi-lo, mas ele só carrega o logotipo do desenvolvedor e nada mais, não importa o que eu faça. Jogar na plataforma java é muito ruim.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
The game closes in all versions mate. Pity it changes when it wants to crash with each version.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the Game and OP to version 5.9.9

Last edited:

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I've been trying to play this game for a long time now and every time I do it just crashes when exploring. :/ I know it's in development but almost every other game here doesn't just up and crash when you're barely into the game.

Spike9

Jun 25, 2017
what are the current Debug Commands?
Or cheat ? Or save file location ?
after 5 crash i kanda just wana cheat

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes