escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Yo guys this just got updated and apparently there are differences between free version and patreon version.
Quote from tfgamessite:
" Edit: Apologies for listing this game as $5 to play :S The current builds have always been open to everyone to play and will be that way until a refined demo is created and released to the public.

Additionally, the tags I have selected for content within the game, are not yet contained within the game but rather planned as content to be produced. Sorry again if you played the game based on the tags and didn't find what you were expecting at this time :(

Edit 2: Now that the refined public demo is released, future content builds are now only accessable by $5 monthly Patrons."
That means the current free version is the same but the next one will be different?

Bombastik

Jul 3, 2017
That means the current free version is the same but the next one will be different?
No im pretty sure its already different since the one on tfg and the one on here is the public demo and not their progressive build, I think they've been different for a while actually. So the Patreon version should have more content.

Reactions: escachifu

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
There is a new public demo for Feb 1 you can download here:

The difference is that Patreon has access to Chap 2... I found a svscomics link, but it's a public build.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm the developer for Venture Seas (and just found this forum after some curious googling)

I noticed a lot of posting in the past about crashes and bugs. I'm trying to make each new build more stable now by applying hot-fixes after release (both public and private).

But as a solo developer, I often miss issues while testing, but if you report bugs directly to me, I'll do my best to fix them promptly! :)

I have added an auto-save feature to the game, so hopefully this alleviates some of the frustration caused by crashes :O

If you have any issues or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me! I have a discord channel where I am most active, which can be accessed from the development blog (or contact me by email, which is at the bottom of each blog post)

Unfortunately I cant yet post links here, but you should be able to find my blog by searching 'Venture Seas' :)

berk1993

Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm the developer for Venture Seas (and just found this forum after some curious googling)

I noticed a lot of posting in the past about crashes and bugs. I'm trying to make each new build more stable now by applying hot-fixes after release (both public and private).

But as a solo developer, I often miss issues while testing, but if you report bugs directly to me, I'll do my best to fix them promptly! :)

I have added an auto-save feature to the game, so hopefully this alleviates some of the frustration caused by crashes :O

If you have any issues or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me! I have a discord channel where I am most active, which can be accessed from the development blog (or contact me by email, which is at the bottom of each blog post)

Unfortunately I cant yet post links here, but you should be able to find my blog by searching 'Venture Seas' :)
hey switch, firstly this game seems wonderful but sadly i cant play it because i have white screen bug.. it is coming after first meet with energetic boy.. i did every updates and upgraded java (debug.bat included )but nothing happened please fix it thank you

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I cant seem to replicate this bug on my end, are you able to email me with some more info?
  • Folder name of the game build you are running
  • The exact line of dialog you see before the white screen
  • Run debug.bat, and send a screenshot of the black console when the issue occurs
  • A full DX.DIAG.txt (if you know how to export it, might not need it)
I still cant send links here, but my email might work: switch101010@gmail.com

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated with dev tags. Also 3 post limit until you can post links.

Mabufu

Mar 23, 2018
I downloaded and played through the demo,that's still on the official website, until a message told me I had come to the end of the demo.I liked the character creations options and the adventuring parts which I got to see.I saw very few H-scenes and wondered how much H-content there is in other versions of the game?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes